Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s playing Lawrence now he said it’s a BIG battle 🤣 I will give Lawrence my free clapperboards 🎬🤣

What’s even the point of him being live? He not going in with Lawrence now as he cancelled him 🤣 so he told everyone to just send gifts now 😡
No one has though not even a rose 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Him and Diddy Dan just cant keep DHB out of their mouths can they.
what is the problem with small men they are so bitter.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I have so much to say about Mel moon fundraiser.
Number one you don’t pay for a child’s funeral, number two she’s accused two adults for the death of this baby but if you read the article it says he had medical issues. Yes they were arrested for assault but have been Put on BAIL. If they killed him it would be remand straight away. It don’t all add up. She is collecting all these gifts too and PayPal payments. I think it’s wrong. She shouldn’t be accusing or saying anything as this is a open case. The news reports states that people must not jump to conclusions yet she had openly blamed them. The man and women are in their 70’s. So until anyone knows the truth I think she should stop begging.

Mankey making out he cancelled talent show for Mels live he’s a liar he cancelled as it’s a load of tit. I bet it won’t be on next week either.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lucy’s come home from taking kids out to a party.. he’s not said hiya to the baby… he’s asked to go for a carvery coz he’s not eaten, she’s said no I’ve eaten. He isn’t too impressed! More arsed telling her about him jumping places in the comp 😡

We’re 17,000 points behind.. we were absolutely smashing it but we’re falling behind!
maybe Tom just maybe, people don’t have the money or don’t want to gift your lazy arse anymore?

Reactions: 15
Lucy’s come home from taking kids out to a party.. he’s not said hiya to the baby… he’s asked to go for a carvery coz he’s not eaten, she’s said no I’ve eaten. He isn’t too impressed! More arsed telling her about him jumping places in the comp 😡

We’re 17,000 points behind.. we were absolutely smashing it but we’re falling behind!
maybe Tom just maybe, people don’t have the money or don’t want to gift your lazy arse anymore?
Team dhb are doing shifts now apparently so glad I’m off tomorrow to watch the Americans gift him lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Number one you don’t pay for a child’s funeral, number two she’s accused two adults for the death of this baby but if you read the article it says he had medical issues. Yes they were arrested for assault but have been Put on BAIL. If they killed him it would be remand straight away. It don’t all add up. She is collecting all these gifts too and PayPal payments. I think it’s wrong. She shouldn’t be accusing or saying anything as this is a open case. The news reports states that people must not jump to conclusions yet she had openly blamed them. The man and women are in their 70’s. So until anyone knows the truth I think she should stop begging.

Mankey making out he cancelled talent show for Mels live he’s a liar he cancelled as it’s a load of tit. I bet it won’t be on next week either.
Mel said the other day when the parents orrginally got the call .they was told that it was medical reasons until they found out more about what happened she did collect gifts but she showed herself sending all her gifts into the gofund me as well and also said that more information will be coming out in the news as well

Reactions: 7

He doesn’t like it when things don’t go his way or is told no, remember how annoyed he was when Lucy wouldn’t take the baby out with her when she went to the chemist or something and he wanted her to take him

• Angry
Reactions: 9

Totally agree my feelings also it could have been natural causes due to whatever illness the child had I just they’ve seen how Papa Blaze & DD has got all that money for Luke I seen her asking DD how to go about it then she did the live to fund the funeral but it’s now going on to providing for the family after .

He doesn’t like it when things don’t go his way or is told no, remember how annoyed he was when Lucy wouldn’t take the baby out with her when she went to the chemist or something and he wanted her to take him
He’s like a big kid ! But it’ll be the gifts paying for the carvery if he went 🤬

I’m so grateful of my partner he’s so good and even last night we watched Manley he said what a bad example of a man he is we both work full time but he does so much to help around the house .. unlike Tom who goes on live in that messy kitchen

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Can’t stand her tbh or her husband

• Heart
2A82D331-C19E-478D-BF7E-7213FFEC1922.jpeg

A new American gifter 🤦🏼‍♂️

Lucy still Shouting at the poor dogs for weeing, christ their house must stink of piss

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

I think the parents of the poor lil baby are Mels friends so she might know a bit more, however that’s even more reason not to say too much

What a life to be living ! If I came home and my other half ignored the kids because he was more interested in competition points I’d be chucking him outside 😉. I only watch DHB doing the comps and don’t get me wrong they are good fun and I can imagine it’s a bit of a buzz when you go up the leaderboard but Tom is obsessed ! I find it really off putting and I’m sure Lucy does too as she seems to be quite ‘off’ with him lately ! I don’t blame her either, it must be so frustrating having a lump of a husband that sits around doing absolutely duck all, has the personality of a brick and never offers to help !
Tom if you’re reading here then take note…Unlike many you’re beggy lucky enough to be able to stay at home, however this will soon change as your gifters are dwindling away and eventually you’ll have to go out to work so make the most of this time and enjoy your children ! They grow up so fast and you can never get time back so start being a proper bloody father and take some responsibility, take some of the burden off of Lucy too !

Last edited:

It's actually normal police procedure to arrest in the case of unexplained injury/death especially in children.....firstly it's to obtain statements before stories can be collaborated and secondly to protect the suspects (if you can call them that so early in an investigation) from anyone who has already judged and found them guilty. I have been in A&E a few times when people have been arrested, but later all charges have been dropped. This is precisely why the news article said no one should jump to conclusions.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think the parents of the poor lil baby are Mels friends so she might know a bit more, however that’s even more reason not to say too much

What a life to be living ! If I came home and my other half ignored the kids because he was more interested in competition points I’d be chucking him outside 😉. I only watch DHB doing the comps and don’t get me wrong they are good fun and I can imagine it’s a bit of a buzz when you go up the leaderboard but Tom is obsessed ! I find it really off putting and I’m sure Lucy does too as she seems to be quite ‘off’ with him lately ! I don’t blame her either, it must be so frustrating having a lump of a husband that sits around doing absolutely duck all, has the personality of a brick and never offers to help !
Tom if you’re reading here then take note…Unlike many you’re beggy lucky enough to be able to stay at home, however this will soon change as your gifters are dwindling away and eventually you’ll have to go out to work so make the most of this time and enjoy your children ! They grow up so fast and you can never get time back so start being a proper bloody father and take some responsibility, take some of the burden off of Lucy too !
💯 agree with everything you’ve said but I have to disagree with the brick comment as a brick is extremely useful and tubby Thomas isn’t 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
💯 agree with everything you’ve said but I have to disagree with the brick comment as a brick is extremely useful and tubby Thomas isn’t 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe they were referring to the brick begbare baked or is that backed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The way his whole demeanour changes when he’s getting gifts to when he’s not getting them is disgusting! Money money money… literally a kid not getting his own way
His manner will change a lot more regularly when things go up which will no doubt mean that the gifts will get lower because people can’t afford/will struggle to afford to buy food, pay gas and electric bills etc on top of gifting a stranger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.