Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy's commenting on claires live, says she's been in bed all week and Tom's been doing all the cooking, cleaning etc. Sure he's been on live all day every day so that's a lie 🤣🤣🤣
She’s been to 2 birthday parties. Done a couple of sweetcheek vids. Used herself as a
human shield between Mankey and the poodle and been shopping for a new dummy and been to the tanning shop

He’s already made a vid
Omg the hair
1402D069-6F1D-48DF-B494-26BD63E619F2.jpeg

They need to do something about it .like theres a creater with over 2m shes recently just turned 17 but when she goes live and stuff she cant recieve gifts and i always thought it was the same the other way around .if tiktok is for over 13s and theres people younger than that on the app then they must have set there birthdays to be over 13 of over 18 to even send gifts .My sister is 14 but even at 14 my mum has her tiktok account on her phone so that she can see everything shes doing .
If they recharge through itunes they can send gifts apparently and it comes up as apple on a bill, so the parents think its a game or vbucks etc

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He did say he would carry on posting videos (you know cause he is addicted to TikTok)
Just seen and it’s food oriented who’d of guessed 🐷 how sad do you look your followers weren’t born in the 90s tho 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He did say he would carry on posting videos (you know cause he is addicted to TikTok)
He’s a bigger attention seeker than carebear, no-one gives a tit about your biscuits mankey. I bet the greasy toad is sat on the sofa eating the lot right now and the kids won’t get a look in 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“This is my fight song
I’m so glad Mankey’s gone”😊

This was the last battle before the game ended. He begged for people to push to try get him up a bit 🤣 no one did.
He wasn’t happy at all and started saying he is leaving etc.
Still doing the talent show Sunday.
Lots of kids gifting him last night I got screen shots. I hope DHB do actually phone the police as Tom can clearly see they are kids. One little boy Alfie looked about 9. I think some of these kids are actually using their parents cards. They look to young to even have their own card.
Just seen above he is advertising biscuits? 🤦‍♀️🤣 of all things! Bet he only got paid £10 for that.
You need to get places like JD and Toby carvery on board Tom like The Coles 🙌🤣
Oh that’s right they wouldn’t want you as you take of kids.
You have no relationship with your wife. She goes out all day you beg all day and night. Enjoy Stormzy is 72 years old 71 year old tonight 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
James Insta has it it’s the one in the pub

Look on James Instagram it explains and got videos. Apparently this Jake is related to Lucy
It’s Lucy’s best mate and his gf is Amy the mod

We all know why you taking time away Tom, deleting all the kids comments off your vids

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Did any of you see him last night say his mod is his main babysitter? He makes me sick!

• Wow
  • Angry
Catching up after a phone-free weekend (yes Mankey, you can turn your phone off and step away from social media - well, you can't).

He'll be back live ready for the next comp. I give it less than a week until he's back on live.

Just leaving this here. Swish roll.

Screenshot_20220314_224710.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s been to 2 birthday parties. Done a couple of sweetcheek vids. Used herself as a
human shield between Mankey and the poodle and been shopping for a new dummy and been to the tanning shop

He’s already made a vid
Omg the hair
View attachment 1126679

If they recharge through itunes they can send gifts apparently and it comes up as apple on a bill, so the parents think its a game or vbucks etc
He thinks he’ll get a deal with Mcvities now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Catching up after a phone-free weekend (yes Mankey, you can turn your phone off and step away from social media - well, you can't).

He'll be back live ready for the next comp. I give it less than a week until he's back on live.

Just leaving this here. Swish roll.

View attachment 1126768
Did you find this today as I've gone on Facebook and the family page has gone and both Tom and Lucy fb have disappeared what are they hiding ?

Reactions: 8
I
Did you find this today as I've gone on Facebook and the family page has gone and both Tom and Lucy fb have disappeared what are they hiding ?
if police investigate him, they can request those pages from FB

Reactions: 8
yep hidden facebook pages now. Smoggy jake's is visible but now private, his gf Amy's (mod) is still open and Toms ex profile hidden too.

Andys hidden his friends list

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG. OMG
Even back in 2011 he knew who he looked like!
C43ACFF9-4E12-4A56-A29C-7554AE929A2C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Facebook page has gone just looked, tit anyway, no-one was interested 😂

Tom when you read hear whatever you are trying to hide won’t work as we all have the screenshots and videos still 🙂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.