Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the name was on the order and the police were on it and going to catch them straight away but now they've worked it out. duck sake Pinocchio keep up with your lies it's beyond desperate and embarrassing now
Was just about to say didn’t they leave a name and card details or phone number he said? Coz the takeaway guy phoned the police with the details the minute it happened 🤔 chats tit and can’t keep up with his lies.. good job they’re all documented here. I don’t even have money for my own family to get a takeaway atm let alone his 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Omg time to imagine another convo
RING RING
PLOD-Hello this is PC Plod
MANKEY- Someones sent me a takeaway and it’s been delivered to my house, I have a 6 month old living here
PLOD-Did you enjoy it?
MANKEY- Yes But I could have eaten 2
PLOD-I will log this as a crime sir, this is very serious, not enough food for 1 Mankey belly

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was just about to say didn’t they leave a name and card details or phone number he said? Coz the takeaway guy phoned the police with the details the minute it happened 🤔 chats tit and can’t keep up with his lies.. good job they’re all documented here. I don’t even have money for my own family to get a takeaway atm let alone his 🤣🤣🤣🤣
He's such a bleeping fibber. He did say they were silly enough to leave their details and he spoke to the police.

I wouldn't even give the scrote a whiff of my fart

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Without a screen recording and no proof I couldn’t 😞 but I’m furious. And I’ll never let them forget what they’ve done in front of hundreds.
Yes Im the same I furious because i only went off a while to do our dinner.

Reactions: 6
I’d rather throw a £20 note straight in the bin than send that overweight, square headed beg anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mankey came on live and said someone seriously bid £150 for him last night but he got muted

Lol

Whatever
Wonder if that was his “really good news” he said he had 🤣🤣🤣 if that’s really good news there’s something seriously wrong and your whole life needs evaluating.

• Haha
Lowest bid of the night and that was for both of them
DHB overtook them
In a few hours on the competition
I was tapping DHB screening like no tomorrow 🤣🤣 was over the bloody moon when overtook mankey🤣🤣

The tone of that live totally changed when them 2 begs got in the box. Viewers dropped, scare sat there looking uninterested, manky sat staring as only a few bids came in. For the love of god can them two not see that you do not have the following you think you do!
I hope you are HEAR reading this morning. You cannot be blaming tattle or DHB anymore, people simply see right through your begging!
Last night 100% proved it.
They'll still blame DHB..horrible little tit bag😡

• Angry
Mankey came on live and said someone seriously bid £150 for him last night but he got muted

Lol

Whatever
He wishes that someone did, that whole thing was just embarrassing for Tom (and Claire), the highest bid was from a child and therefore not genuine said child was blocked by the host, Tom tried defending that. The vibe of Mel’s live changed when Mankey and Scare joined, it was for charity and Tom didn’t seem arsed which is funny as he bangs on about being charitable… Tom we all know that you read here so use this as a wake up call to that you are hated on the app and aren’t as loved as you think you are and then once you have done that spend more time with your children rather than taking money from children you don’t know oh and stop with the lies too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They are going to a cousins birthday this morning
He has put a clean shirt on for the occasion
Shame he didn’t iron it, the mess of it, or have a shave and wash that hair.
You could cook chips in that greasy hair, why does he never shower, he turns my stomach.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.