Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe a video needs to be made with messages from his Ex saying how he cancelled seeing his son as he was working that weekend but when she looked on fb he had gone out drinking with begbare and Andy also how he rarely bothers with his kids, also how she doesn't want her son on his tiktoks I have all the messages not the family man u say u r r u Tom?
And he’s used both his other 2 sons on a video last week or so 😳

Reactions: 7
Can't wait to see Mankey in his ranting glory with Lucy shouting at the dog in the background, begbare and baseball bat gifting 1coin gifts to show support. Roll on the tit show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can't wait to see Mankey in his ranting glory with Lucy shouting at the dog in the background, begbare and baseball bat gifting 1coin gifts to show support. Roll on the tit show 😂
He thinks it’s going to be like the Lady Diana interview with Martin Bashir god rest her soul ❤
NO SKANKY it won’t be because she was the peoples princess & your just a begging tiktoker on the way out the door …..

Yeah apparently the kids wanted to be in a video which was probably a lie, I’ve just looked the video is gone
Hopefully both mothers kicked off about it they both looked uncomfortable in it anyway 🙁

Reactions: 14
Yep very interesting conversation Poor Tom
[/QUOTE
Oh I doubt he expecting that
He thinks it’s going to be like the Lady Diana interview with Martin Bashir god rest her soul ❤
NO SKANKY it won’t be because she was the peoples princess & your just a begging tiktoker on the way out the door …..

Hopefully both mothers kicked off about it they both looked uncomfortable in it anyway 🙁
remember last time him and Claire ranted the night he called dhb a child groomer cause the lad who cheated overtook them on leaderboard lol

Reactions: 9
Maybe a video needs to be made with messages from his Ex saying how he cancelled seeing his son as he was working that weekend but when she looked on fb he had gone out drinking with begbare and Andy also how he rarely bothers with his kids, also how she doesn't want her son on his tiktoks I have all the messages not the family man u say u r r u Tom?
Spilllllllll

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Whaaaat 😱😱😱 did he really? 😭

Kettle is on poppet 🤣🤣 my kids are in bed… other half is out celebrating being Irish ☘ I’m here for the spillage👍✌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His latest video 🤦🏻‍♀️ But look at all the comments, well the few that’s been made 🤣 they are all from kids. Keep digging that big hole Tom!!

Yeah apparently the kids wanted to be in a video which was probably a lie, I’ve just looked the video is gone
Has that video gone I sent her a screenshot of that video and yes Tom if your reading this someone named me is looking out for your children as you get threats fireworks to your house don't tell Lucy and go out drinking and come home and cry on a livestream and still Lucy knew nothing the next day !!! Why cos it didn't happen? If it did happen PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!! My husband would def of told me if anyone had threatened our house with our kids in it !!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well this comment seemed to get past us all! Here for laughs seriously gives zero fucks!
Oh. And I’m front row for the live Tom. I do hope you’re going to mention about the gifts you constantly accept from children. When you said DHB is a child groomer, are you sure you wasn’t talking about yourself?
Why not do yourself, and your family a huge favour. Leave social media (everyone hates you so you won’t be missed) get a job and support them like a man. We all know you’re not much of a man, so prove us all wrong.
You fat lump of lard.

Attachments

His latest video 🤦🏻‍♀️ But look at all the comments, well the few that’s been made 🤣 they are all from kids. Keep digging that big hole Tom!!
Already sent toc
Has that video gone I sent her a screenshot of that video and yes Tom if your reading this someone named me is looking out for your children as you get threats fireworks to your house don't tell Lucy and go out drinking and come home and cry on a livestream and still Lucy knew nothing the next day !!! Why cos it didn't happen? If it did happen PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!! My husband would def of told me if anyone had threatened our house with our kids in it !!!!
[/QUOTE
Yes I agree

Reactions: 3
Seen is video saying social media is a job it was stated in 2021 lol 😂

Reactions: 3
Amazeballs xx
Now we know why his FB is on private lol

• Heart
I’m honestly disgusted he’s not seen his kids because he said he had work.. going out drinking and making TikTok videos with friend is not work 🤬🤬🤬🤬 children come first over everything!!!! Always! Him and scarebeg make those poor kids do TikToks and it’s awful

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Too funny
He just called someone a kid and blocked them lol
Too little too late Tom
7D93F726-97A7-4C2E-8301-224B63BE4CF9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.