Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beauty66

Another from James. Please make sure to read his long commentary on this one. Humour aside...Manley is tying himself up in more knots! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13

mumz

VIP Member
I have never once wrote on a video have never trolled him .. however I did witness last week a child on his live saying her dads name was Tom and he interacted with her I have recently sat my daughter down who is young and explained how dangerous social media is the thing is I followed when Tom account was fun I donated to some of the lives for charity but my eyes opened when he started begging and I could see some vunerable and young gifting you can read this Tom on your live I think your a disgrace you sit on life constantly expecting gifts you had your son over other weekend who you hardly see and sat on live life is about family not neglecting them by being on live
Same. I never ever chat in any live or comment on any videos. I am surprised I have not yet been found and blocked because of that
I do have a big mouth in here however 👄
I have 2 TT accounts
My personal one which I sit in their lives on, which is pretty harmless it has half a dozen or so TT’s and I have a few hundred following
The the one a lot of you see me commenting on DHB and becks accounts which is a very small account

• Heart

NewMember212

Kerrie Essex is live talking about creators going to tok fest and how they won't be live. She goes 'well im going to be the new manley family, live all day every day' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ohhhh she's saying how the manley family are boring and arent entertaining 🤣

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
Funny how he takes a break now that the begathon is over 🤨 This has effected him massively in other words his ego has been taken an bashing and he has realised his wrong doings and his not as liked as he thinks?

I’m a nosey so and so and want to know what has supposedly gone on "behind the scenes" 🤣
He won’t leave he’ll do a video and say nobody’s making me leave you watch plus what happened to his charity thing he was going to do he’ll make out people want him to do it …that’s if he’s not taken off this app with all evidence against him so far 😳

Strange that Lucy posted a video on her own account pictures of just her and the children (this is you this is me this all you need ) song 🤔 while he was busy battling !

Last edited:

c.tingz

VIP Member
CLAIRE AND TOM WHEN U READ THIS YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES AGREEING TO DO CHARITIES WHEN YOU BRING SO MUCH HATE .

MELS LIVE WAS GOOD AND NICE UNTIL YOU 2 JOINED AND IT WENT DOWNHILL QUICKLY, OVER 1K WATCHERS LEFT NO ONE WANTED TO BID APART FROM KIDS WHO CANT PAY AD THEY HAVE SPENT ALL THEIR POCKET MONEY ON YOU!! .

MEL WAS DOING A AMAZING THING FOR HER FRIEND AND THAT BABIES POOR PARENTS HAD TO WATCH BECAUSE YOU THINK PEOPLE LIKE U!!!

YOU ARE NOT LIKED DOESNT MATTER YOU HAVE 400K FOLLOWERS BETWEEN YOU HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU NEED TO PROVE YOU ARE NOT LIKED.

I FEEL FOR THOSE POOR PARENTS WATCHING THAT AND NOW HOPEFULLY OTHER CREATORS WILL SEE THE HATE YOU CONSTANTLY ATTRACT.

YOU CAUSE DRAMA FOR TASH SAT BACK AND LAPPED IT UP WHEN SHE IS GOING THROUGH HELL, THEN THAT POOR BABY FUND RAISING TURNED SOUR COS OF YOU 2 APPEARED AS SOON AS YOU LEFT IT ALL WENT BACK TO NORMAL WAKE UP YOU 2 ARE THE COMMON DENOMINATOR IN ALL THIS, IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT BIG WORD MEAN IT MEANS YOU 2 ARE THE PROBLEM!!!
FUCKING SPOT ON !! couldn’t of said it any better

• Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
Another under age gifter reported and been removed straight away. Thank me later Tom.

You are absolutely disgusting trying to keep winning Riley’s mum. I seen the comments on her side and they were not nice about you. BEG!!
Literally waiting for the kids to finish school, as if you just said that live 😡

Attachments

• Angry

Chocolate lolly

Chatty Member
Someone please bid for Mankey start it off £10 under the name tattle crew 👏🤣🤣 I will big the next snd day £20 from tattle crew 🤣🤣
I wonder how much they will get auctioned for this time. Poor Mrs K bid £600 for charity for carebeg to be used by them. 😡
I don’t think they will get auctioned for much tonight compared to other creators.
I reckon old cubehead may reach a steady fiver if he's lucky.

Screenshot_20220308-220144_Samsung Internet.jpg

Look at the size of that !!

Look at the size of that !!
Sorry I dont know why I did it 3 times 🤣😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
I really hope James got it. It’s not looking hopeful though! The fucking mankey Family. I was standing back a bit but now they can fuck off. Lucy doesn’t come live as much because she shows her true nasty colours!! I can’t believe she did that.
Everyone always says, aww poor Lucy married to that lump, but she’s just as bad. You can tell she’s got a nasty streak in her

• Heart

lululalalulu

VIP Member
We all know he only came live because DHB had overtaken him again 😂😂

And now he’s gone because no one is accepting him 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

diglet

Chatty Member
Hes not gonna do the talentless show out of respect for mels live but will battle against someone raising money for the same cause ... riddle me that

• Wow
  • Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
"it’s 2022 and if people can’t accept that social media is a proper job" 😂😂

He doesn’t work hard on it though, he is definitely claiming benefits as there is no way he can make a living solely off TikTok.

I’m seeing arselicker comments about how people who don’t like Tom are jealous, don’t like seeing people happy or achieving, why is he getting so much hate, he doesn’t deserve it. WAKE UP FGS.
What does he do I’m not influenced by him I find you a disgusting person begging on live oh and them pathetic what’s for tea videos take it nobody filmed any for you to duet ?? I’ll take that as a NO …Can’t wait for the day you have to get a JOB and work a 38 hour week once your gifts have dried up because you’ve lost your kiddie followers !

c.tingz

VIP Member
2A82D331-C19E-478D-BF7E-7213FFEC1922.jpeg

A new American gifter 🤦🏼‍♂️

Lucy still Shouting at the poor dogs for weeing, christ their house must stink of piss

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

diglet

Chatty Member
Using mels live as an excuse not to do his because he can't be arsed, what a sick o

• Heart
  • Wow

mumz

VIP Member
Hilarious. Mankey probably read DHB's thread on here and saw a few differences of opinions and then twisted that into "I know people that have totally wiped their hands off him" 😂 you're funny, Tubs.
Because us Tattlers can have a difference of opinion, agree with DHB on some things and disagree with him on others but that’s life and we get that, and DHB gets that. Mankey and Scare are too up their own and each others arseholes to even get that’s how grown ups get along in the world. You can debate without hate. They won’t ever let us debate with them because they can’t deal with anything at all negative about them

• Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
I have so much to say about Mel moon fundraiser.
Number one you don’t pay for a child’s funeral, number two she’s accused two adults for the death of this baby but if you read the article it says he had medical issues. Yes they were arrested for assault but have been Put on BAIL. If they killed him it would be remand straight away. It don’t all add up. She is collecting all these gifts too and PayPal payments. I think it’s wrong. She shouldn’t be accusing or saying anything as this is a open case. The news reports states that people must not jump to conclusions yet she had openly blamed them. The man and women are in their 70’s. So until anyone knows the truth I think she should stop begging.

Mankey making out he cancelled talent show for Mels live he’s a liar he cancelled as it’s a load of shit. I bet it won’t be on next week either.

• Heart