Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He knows nothing about tax lol 😆 well he won’t pay any on all his gifts and side scams and he doesn’t have a real job so who is he to say this he’s a joke
Can somebody tell me what he does as all I’ve seen is cringe 😬 videos sweet cheeks what’s for tea begging on battles calling dhb a GROOMER what else has he done enlighten me please SKANKY your wife’s sat on a phone behind you mouthing off couldn’t make out what she said 🤷🏼‍♀️Likely she’s reading on tattle have we rattled you …You can’t take criticism you just block but hey don’t block the kiddies do you ????? 😡

Reactions: 8
Manley Family #9 - Can’t take the pace, with Tattlers on the case.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Manley family #9 - Monday @ 8 set the date, although it’s only the minors gifts I really appreciate ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He knows nothing about tax lol 😆 well he won’t pay any on all his gifts and side scams and he doesn’t have a real job so who is he to say this he’s a joke
I bet he doesn’t even pay any tax, after a quick search on Compaines Houses it seems like he hasn’t registered whereas for example other creators such as The Smithy Family have, if social media is Tom’s job as he says it is he’d be classed as self-employed? 🤔 Naughty Tom.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve looked at that video again his neck has literally disappeared 😳 alarm 🚨 bells should be ringing time to seriously consider your health.

Reactions: 9
People who defend him really bug me saw one person say in response to someone who commented about Tom taking money off children "Don’t put all the pressure on Tom to ensure that kids do not gift when so many hide behind profiles, using fake birthdates etc." and another said "it’s not Tom’s responsibility to check" People like that are why he keeps getting away with it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Looking forward to it Tom, wonder if anyone gets a special mention from tattle or if we're really lucky a screen shot of the comments, excited for all the new people who will be joining us from Monday 😊😊 best get the welcome mat ready 🎊🎊🎊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nobody cares if social media is a job
That’s totally fine
EARN your money that way
But that does not mean BEGGING

• Heart
Reactions: 15
People who defend him really bug me saw one person say in response to someone who commented about Tom taking money off children "Don’t put all the pressure on Tom to ensure that kids do not gift when so many hide behind profiles, using fake birthdates etc." and another said "it’s not Tom’s responsibility to check" People like that are why he keeps getting away with it.
He knows full well he’s been receiving money off kids and kids follow him and you can tell by the way they respond in a comment personally I don’t add any Tom Dick or Harry on my account I look to see who they are following but with him it’s all about numbers that’s why he’s got followers but funny he don’t follow the amount back. WHILE YOUR OFF LIVES spend time going through your followers maybe 🤔!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t add any Tom Dick or Harry on my account I look to see who they are following but with him it’s all about numbers that’s why he’s got followers but funny he don’t follow the amount back. WHILE YOUR OFF LIVES spend time going through your followers maybe 🤔!!!
Exactly....if Tattlers can spot underage followers I'm sure Tom can have his settings so he has to accept them. I only add a) people I know personally and b) anyone who follows DHB and his missus, Becks, Poker and other DHB associated accounts 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
saw one person say in response to someone who commented about Tom taking money off children "Don’t put all the pressure on Tom to ensure that kids do not gift when so many hide behind profiles, using fake birthdates etc."
Yet it took 2 seconds for Mel Moon (comedian🥴) to work out one bidder in his live auction (who Tom vouched for) was a child and immediately blocked! His face was a peach :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So he have said this person looks 12 even though they don’t have a photo on their account. So he can check this person out and block but leave all the other KIDS comments on his video? As I just reported about ten underage kids that had commented. The test are adults laughing at him. He will probably block them as they are all speaking the truth!

It’s not a job sitting doing duels all day. You haven’t got any advertisements or nothing so what exactly you making money from??
You mean you only name from battles and competitions and on Universal credit.

By the look of the comments on your latest video I don’t think Monday will go well 🤦‍♀️🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.