Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jinxed it he’s live now

What’s that music so loud when there’s kids in bed 🥺

Any movie magic gifts I’d appreciate loads,
I’ve fallen behind
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
We all know he only came live because DHB had overtaken him again 😂😂

And now he’s gone because no one is accepting him 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The actual state of that fat mess.
That white shirt is doing him now favours
He looks 💀

We all know he only came live because DHB had overtaken him again 😂😂

And now he’s gone because no one is accepting him 😂😂😂😂😂
Watch him come up with
“Oh we fell behind coz I wasn’t on all day”
You was behind waaaay before today 🤣🤣🤣 couldn’t even get into top 10/15 last night maybe top 20? I wasn’t keeping an eye. Face it, no one wants to give begs money anymore! They want people who entertain, who earn it, who don’t say we need lots of gifts guys.

Reactions: 10
I think it’s the end of the road for him, his has a terrible reputation now on Tic Tok, no one wants to be associated with him, apart from that carebeg as no one wants anything to do with her. Their content is a joke, nothing interesting - he thinks his catchphrase everyone is invested in!! No we are not we only watch it to see what gruel is being served up.
he fails at everything he does, photograph business, failed! Sweet shop x2, failed! 1st marriage, failed! Social media - Facebook failed! Cameo, failed! Tic Tok, failing there is a trend HEAR

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry not sorry 😂
He got on his high horse about speaking to TikTok and it’s not up to him to check ages and they are mostly on their parents accounts. Ok Tom LIAR!

What does he do for the community?
Well you can guarantee he doesn’t fundraiser for his community for a start! His local community are probably embarrassed for him & talk behind his back

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Well I have just got in from a night out watching the rugby and I am say laughing at all these comments 🤣🤣 I just live tattle.
So I looked on the leaderboard and him and carebeg have dropped so much carebeg 41 I thought she was going for too 3? And him too 10? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Didn’t they go live this evening at all? I can see Tom did by your photos but don’t look like he was on for long 🤣👏

Tom get some sleep and eat some healthy food will you. You look a mess!!
Just a friendly bit of advice 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.