Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg time to imagine another convo
RING RING
PLOD-Hello this is PC Plod
MANKEY- Someones sent me a takeaway and it’s been delivered to my house, I have a 6 month old living here
PLOD-Did you enjoy it?
MANKEY- Yes But I could have eaten 2
PLOD-I will log this as a crime sir, this is very serious, not enough food for 1 Mankey belly
I read mankeys bit in trucker g's accent 😄 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
CLAIRE AND TOM WHEN U READ THIS YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES AGREEING TO DO CHARITIES WHEN YOU BRING SO MUCH HATE .

MELS LIVE WAS GOOD AND NICE UNTIL YOU 2 JOINED AND IT WENT DOWNHILL QUICKLY, OVER 1K WATCHERS LEFT NO ONE WANTED TO BID APART FROM KIDS WHO CANT PAY AD THEY HAVE SPENT ALL THEIR POCKET MONEY ON YOU!! .

MEL WAS DOING A AMAZING THING FOR HER FRIEND AND THAT BABIES POOR PARENTS HAD TO WATCH BECAUSE YOU THINK PEOPLE LIKE U!!!

YOU ARE NOT LIKED DOESNT MATTER YOU HAVE 400K FOLLOWERS BETWEEN YOU HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU NEED TO PROVE YOU ARE NOT LIKED.

I FEEL FOR THOSE POOR PARENTS WATCHING THAT AND NOW HOPEFULLY OTHER CREATORS WILL SEE THE HATE YOU CONSTANTLY ATTRACT.

YOU CAUSE DRAMA FOR TASH SAT BACK AND LAPPED IT UP WHEN SHE IS GOING THROUGH HELL, THEN THAT POOR BABY FUND RAISING TURNED SOUR COS OF YOU 2 APPEARED AS SOON AS YOU LEFT IT ALL WENT BACK TO NORMAL WAKE UP YOU 2 ARE THE COMMON DENOMINATOR IN ALL THIS, IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT BIG WORD MEAN IT MEANS YOU 2 ARE THE PROBLEM!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I wonder how claire and tom feel knowing that derby dan is worth more than them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
CLAIRE AND TOM WHEN U READ THIS YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES AGREEING TO DO CHARITIES WHEN YOU BRING SO MUCH HATE .

MELS LIVE WAS GOOD AND NICE UNTIL YOU 2 JOINED AND IT WENT DOWNHILL QUICKLY, OVER 1K WATCHERS LEFT NO ONE WANTED TO BID APART FROM KIDS WHO CANT PAY AD THEY HAVE SPENT ALL THEIR POCKET MONEY ON YOU!! .

MEL WAS DOING A AMAZING THING FOR HER FRIEND AND THAT BABIES POOR PARENTS HAD TO WATCH BECAUSE YOU THINK PEOPLE LIKE U!!!

YOU ARE NOT LIKED DOESNT MATTER YOU HAVE 400K FOLLOWERS BETWEEN YOU HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU NEED TO PROVE YOU ARE NOT LIKED.

I FEEL FOR THOSE POOR PARENTS WATCHING THAT AND NOW HOPEFULLY OTHER CREATORS WILL SEE THE HATE YOU CONSTANTLY ATTRACT.

YOU CAUSE DRAMA FOR TASH SAT BACK AND LAPPED IT UP WHEN SHE IS GOING THROUGH HELL, THEN THAT POOR BABY FUND RAISING TURNED SOUR COS OF YOU 2 APPEARED AS SOON AS YOU LEFT IT ALL WENT BACK TO NORMAL WAKE UP YOU 2 ARE THE COMMON DENOMINATOR IN ALL THIS, IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT BIG WORD MEAN IT MEANS YOU 2 ARE THE PROBLEM!!!
bleeping SPOT ON !! couldn’t of said it any better

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hilarious. Mankey probably read DHB's thread on here and saw a few differences of opinions and then twisted that into "I know people that have totally wiped their hands off him" 😂 you're funny, Tubs.
He's read the thread and seen we have different opinions on DHB but at least we all agree that mankey is an d*ckhead

• Heart
I’m TATTLE famous !! Cameo’s are £5 and merch is pending guys

hoodies and keyrings

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If I buy a hoody can I have a free key ring with your face on please? 😊

So Mankey is setting everyone a challenge. He wants people to record what’s for tea tonight sweet cheeks and tag him then he will duet the best ones.
One problem Tubby Tom - kids can’t film it as their parents cook their tea and they will be wondering what the hell their child is saying “what’s for tea tonight sweet cheeks”

Can not wait to see your duets though 🙌😊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Cos hes starting to realise maybe how disliked he is and trying to get interaction 🤔 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Well that’s the issue, I’m in negotiations at the minute with tubby Tom for the keyrings they made up (100) so potentially it could be a lovely family portrait on the MANKEY family 🤣🤣🤣

would you be interested??

• Haha
Reactions: 11

So Mankey is setting everyone a challenge. He wants people to record what’s for tea tonight sweet cheeks and tag him then he will duet the best ones.
One problem Tubby Tom - kids can’t film it as their parents cook their tea and they will be wondering what the hell their child is saying “what’s for tea tonight sweet cheeks”

Just like when they did manley dance and said is was going to go viral 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Still waiting to see those duets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

🙌🏼 Well said ♥

Imagine tho the teas would be a million times better than the 💩 that’s on his plate 🤣

• Haha
Maybe customers seen his gyrating video and thought nah i don't want that 4ft2 creep in my house
I think 4ft2 is being a bit too generous tbh 😂
I’ve got so much to catch up on as I’ve been in meetings all day. Yes begbare I have a job, I know that’s a foreign concept to you 😘

• Haha
I think 4ft2 is being a bit too generous tbh 😂
I’ve got so much to catch up on as I’ve been in meetings all day. Yes begbare I have a job, I know that’s a foreign concept to you 😘
It is isn't it. Maybe take it down a foot or 2 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I doubt many will do it I remember the dance I don’t think he duet any lol to be fair that dance was so crap lol I think he thinks what got tea sweetcheeks will save him unfortunately all the hard work you done was down the pan when you begged and allow children to follow you

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just saw the gofund me from last night .derby dan and adam all donated £100 from there own pockets and dan sprag did £250.guess which two people didnt donate at all again

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Just saw the gofund me from last night .derby dan and dan and adam all donated £100 from there own pockes .guess which two people didnt donate at all again
Ummmm the usual 2 scarebare & skanky 🤬

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.