Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh of course and I imagine that’s the same with his bestie Claire and her be back soon video… can’t believe it took him this long to realise
Theyve always known but while the money was coming in they ignored it. Now they are noticing the drop in the bank balance. I agree its a show. Even Mel moon commented on the underage bidder. I think that really got to him lol well done Mel !!!

Theyve always known but while the money was coming in they ignored it. Now they are noticing the drop in the bank balance. I agree its a show. Even Mel moon commented on the underage bidder. I think that really got to him lol well done Mel !!!
Plus James Hardy has helped the most with his none stop awareness instagram posts 🤣😂🤣😂

Plus James Hardy has helped the most with his none stop awareness instagram posts 🤣😂🤣😂
Ahh of course and I imagine that’s the same with his bestie Claire and her be back soon video… can’t believe it took him this long to realise
She's just a joke making all these feel sorry for me posts..... NO WE

She's just a joke making all these feel sorry for me posts..... NO WE
Dont feel sorry for you scarey its all fake and people realise it they aren't as stupid as you obviously think they are so stop its boring !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
They’re at 44 and 51 now
Wonder what crap excuse they’ll come up with to pull out?
like always.
It’s a crappy thing to do to those who’ve actually gifted them aswell 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
They’re at 44 and 51 now
Wonder what crap excuse they’ll come up with to pull out?
like always.
It’s a crappy thing to do to those who’ve actually gifted them aswell 😡
Every competition the same only enter to get the gifts spend all day on it then decide to quit BEGS

Trucker Gee’s new Skanky video 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Stop using them boys to try and get back in the limelight as sorry Tom your cancelled

He needs to think about what he posts all the kids accounts commenting he obviously isn’t helping himself at all don’t put them children in the limelight would them mums agree with the videos? I certainly wouldn’t put my children on social media especially now

Last edited:
Stop using them boys to try and get back in the limelight as sorry Tom your cancelled

He needs to think about what he posts all the kids accounts commenting he obviously isn’t helping himself at all don’t put them children in the limelight would them mums agree with the videos? I certainly wouldn’t put my children on social media especially now
Wow. His timing. That’s truly despicable

Reactions: 9
Wow. His timing. That’s truly despicable
When he is soo concerned about safety after his address is leaked just why? If I was 1 of them boys mums I just wouldnt even let them go. They obviously dont see his usual beggy behaviour at the weekend ignoring whichever 1 of them is staying.

Reactions: 14

🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 People who use their kids to keep relevant and get themselves back up there or into the spotlight are vile
Him, scarebeg and loads do it! Stick their kids on when their views are shocking

🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 People who use their kids to keep relevant and get themselves back up there or into the spotlight are vile
Him, scarebeg and loads do it! Stick their kids on when their views are shocking
They’ve clearly spoken this morning and thought let’s do a kids vid

3130FA20-173D-4916-9B8F-29A28F157CDC.jpeg

3E53D5BC-17EC-407D-B2D0-E064F19B0AD6.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I wish they would not do this, we all know the children are gorgeous.Kinda screaming desperate.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I wish they would not do this, we all know the children are gorgeous.Kinda screaming desperate.
Using the kids now maybe they don’t want to be splashed over tiktok just using them ?? but hey look at your comments & views definitely falling 🤷🏼‍♀️

Isnt it funny how both Mankey and Carebeg have used the kids today in videos!
Tom was telling the boys to get on the PlayStation yesterday as he was on live begging.
He never spends time with them when they sleep there and he only sees them every two weeks 😡
Poor kids,

Mankey and carebeg are both devastated as they weren’t doing well in the competition 🤣🤣
You don’t fool us with your videos!

• Angry
  • Heart
Views & gifts dropping, get them kids on camera quick :mad:
Its about time he put those boys first, it's only taken you months Tom after strangers on the internet told you too :cautious:

• Angry
  • Heart
Unfortunately it’s not very easy reversing the the trait of being selfish, that’s what Tom is very very selfish. As a parent you can not be your children and your wife (partner) have to come first, and its a shame that it isn’t the case here.
what is he providing HEAR, what sort of role model is he being to his children, to his 320k followers, he has not got a job, he moved into Lucy’s house, doesn’t look like he earn his keep there, no help around the house, Lucy does all the DIY from previous videos.

Tom be a good role model, support your family, help your wife by doing more to keep the house running, you are not going to be a social media celebrity, you are currently a failure in all you do, a change has to happen and that starts with yourself!

Reactions: 17
Omg. He really is desperate
He’s put his wedding suit on

• Haha
  • Sick
I really just can't stand this man, he is so annoying nd so predictable taking the kids out to make him look like a family man, Tom we see threw you bull 💩

Reactions: 8
He said the other night Lucy cousin has set up a murder mystery game and they all got to dress up and got scripts to learn.
What the hell is Lucy dressed as then? He’s in his wedding suit.
Fancy wearing your wedding suit to a murder mystery game as you probably haven’t got another suit or smart trousers and a shirt. Only greasy crinkled t shirts!!

His kids have gone home so he only had them last night, he was begging most of the day, done one video with them this morning then home time for them. They will be telling their mum they don’t want to go to his soon as he don’t interact with them

• Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.