Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never once wrote on a video have never trolled him .. however I did witness last week a child on his live saying her dads name was Tom and he interacted with her I have recently sat my daughter down who is young and explained how dangerous social media is the thing is I followed when Tom account was fun I donated to some of the lives for charity but my eyes opened when he started begging and I could see some vunerable and young gifting you can read this Tom on your live I think your a disgrace you sit on life constantly expecting gifts you had your son over other weekend who you hardly see and sat on live life is about family not neglecting them by being on live

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m going to bring up the sweet cheeks what’s for tea boring video 🤢 the hoodie is disgusting that sticker fancy having that on there done by your mate no wonder the business shut down oh how’s the sales going for these while I’m HEAR ???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I think he was going to have his say tonight along with the Couple of the Year but then Clare took a bad turn and is waiting on the Crisis Team so its postphoned till Monday.

• Haha
I used to be able to tolerate the manleys, but since the Valentine’s Day competition where all that came out of his mouth was ‘come on guys send me lippys’ and ‘we only need 25 lippys guys come on’ I really dislike them. When I’ve been in there live it’s full of children!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He really can’t keep away he’s obsessed he needs to concentrate on his family and maybe getting a job that doesn’t involve begging

Reactions: 8
I have never once wrote on a video have never trolled him .. however I did witness last week a child on his live saying her dads name was Tom and he interacted with her I have recently sat my daughter down who is young and explained how dangerous social media is the thing is I followed when Tom account was fun I donated to some of the lives for charity but my eyes opened when he started begging and I could see some vunerable and young gifting you can read this Tom on your live I think your a disgrace you sit on life constantly expecting gifts you had your son over other weekend who you hardly see and sat on live life is about family not neglecting them by being on live
Same. I never ever chat in any live or comment on any videos. I am surprised I have not yet been found and blocked because of that
I do have a big mouth in here however 👄
I have 2 TT accounts
My personal one which I sit in their lives on, which is pretty harmless it has half a dozen or so TT’s and I have a few hundred following
The the one a lot of you see me commenting on DHB and becks accounts which is a very small account

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Whos seen Rita,Sue and Bob too, the guy on the balcony who shouts a slogan i wont risk saying today but he minds me of Andy.
Has he nothing better to do with the Crisis Team expected than keep piping up on Mankeys Thread or is it Bigbear? hmm

Reactions: 6
I really don’t think Andy realises that this apt is bad because so many beg on it that’s what sucked the fun out of tik tok for some I watch many lovely creators .. who don’t beg don’t post depressing videos and mock mental health I have a friend who really suffers and don’t even get out of bed don’t wash and don’t look after herself no one wants to come on to a apt and see someone mocking mental health it’s not right

• Heart
I’ve never followed him never commented until few we
Derby Dan's on the clout train too!
Yes spotted that DD and the comment well you do have fry ups & your supposed to be on a diet 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1132275

Her hoodie is nearly the same shade as that curry (slop) 🤢🤢
That hoodie is now rank 🤢no sauce in that it’s dry 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Maybe a video needs to be made with messages from his Ex saying how he cancelled seeing his son as he was working that weekend but when she looked on fb he had gone out drinking with begbare and Andy also how he rarely bothers with his kids, also how she doesn't want her son on his tiktoks I have all the messages not the family man u say u r r u Tom?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Maybe a video needs to be made with messages from his Ex saying how he cancelled seeing his son as he was working that weekend but when she looked on fb he had gone out drinking with begbare and Andy also how he rarely bothers with his kids, also how she doesn't want her son on his tiktoks I have all the messages not the family man u say u r r u Tom?
Wow do you has she contacted you ? Xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.