Maisie Crompton #2 I fell unexpectedly pregnant at 19, but im still a post-partum queen x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she (her boyfriend) has booked a holiday (in no spend January 🙄) and they are leaving Elsie behind 🫣… so relatable 😵💫
I’m sorry WHAT 🤣 how is it no spend if you just get your boyfriend to do the spending on your behalf 😄 she’s such a bleeping dick

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can she claim no spend january but book a holiday and use the excuse well charlie booked it not me 😒🧐 Your a joint household, surely your money is shared in a sense towards bills etc.
And also bragging well i soent over £20k on holidays last year so need to rein it in. £20k!! That is a years wage to some people and totally unrelatable for a stay at home working mum thats 20

Reactions: 9
Oh look putting the calpol AND nurofen away again. People who give their child medication for absolutely anything really wind me up. Won’t stop crying. Calpol. Snotty nose. Calpol. Won’t sleep. Calpol. Unless the child has had a raging temperature recently there is just no need for the constant calpol - which let’s face it hasn’t happened otherwise we would have had moany Maisy whinging about it.

JUST. ENTERTAIN. YOUR. CHILD!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Calpol isn't going to make the baby sleepy so there's literally no point in giving it unless she needs it. 😂

• Haha
She's getting sassy in the comments.
She totally unrealistic and her followers are starting to see that.
Because you frequently mention how many flights your one year old has been on and how much you’ve spent on travelling last year 🥰💋

Call me old-fashioned but I think it is alot if he finishes at 8pm to then get him to do dinner and tidy up. Maybe that's normal but seems alot.
"wanting a break from having elsie all day" and doing what with her exactly that requires you to need a break?! The poor child is sat in a pram or that bloody chair all day!

Reactions: 8
Where has she said she’s got adhd? I need to see, clearly just to wind myself up… but I have adhd and I want to know what she said about it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.