Maisie Crompton #2 I fell unexpectedly pregnant at 19, but im still a post-partum queen x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use to quite like Maisie but recently I have really gone off her

The way she lies for the brand deals, one minute Elsie is sleeping perfectly the next she hasn’t had a sleep routine for 6 months.

the No spend January is such a joke,
And taking money from Charlie’s wallet because she “birthed a child for him” imagine if that money was for a client/ he was needing cash to pay for something

The “unpaid for jobs” she has to do like cleaning her own bedroom that she made a mess.
“It took me one whole hour”
She needs some sense knocking into her because if you wants more children they will have more mess and more “unpaid jobs”

Reactions: 8
Can someone who is clever please make a new thread 🤣 never done it before haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.