Maisie Crompton #2 I fell unexpectedly pregnant at 19, but im still a post-partum queen x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she just pushes SOLO PARENT so she can tag it on tiktok for more views - there's nothing solo about it when you're in a couple and one person happens to be at work or out the house lmao doesn't make you a single mother maisie love

Reactions: 9
I wonder how Charlie feels with her calling herself a solo parent. Must make him feel like a crap parent when he does most of the work and brings and actual wage home

she just pushes SOLO PARENT so she can tag it on tiktok for more views - there's nothing solo about it when you're in a couple and one person happens to be at work or out the house lmao doesn't make you a single mother maisie love
I agree about the views, but I generally think she believes shes “solo parenting” and thinks that’s what being a single parent is

Reactions: 1
I wonder how Charlie feels with her calling herself a solo parent. Must make him feel like a crap parent when he does most of the work and brings and actual wage home
He seems to do a lot and pull his weight, must be a kick in the balls hearing your missus complain

Reactions: 2
Can't believe Charlie missed his chance on his latest tiktok to say he was solo parenting whilst maisie worked 🤪
It looks like he manages to do loads with E, Maisie just doesnt seem to be able to do anything on her own

Reactions: 3
We don’t want to rent
We want a mortgage
We don’t want a mortgage
We want to travel
We want a mortgage again
We don’t want to travel

i. Can’t.keep.up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We don’t want to rent
We want a mortgage
We don’t want a mortgage
We want to travel
We want a mortgage again
We don’t want to travel

i. Can’t.keep.up
And something tells me it’s not “we”. I don’t think BFG gets much of a say in anything

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she wear those very unflattering awful jeans every single day?

Yeah ofc you gave your child calpol because you thought she was teething as she didn’t stay asleep in the car like you thought *cough* planned.

Reactions: 4
It really comes across like her and her boyfriend are just playing house tbh. Her comment about the PAX wardrobes being an investment... Yeah come back to us on that when you attempt to move them to another property 🙈
She'll never get a mortgage unless she majorly reins in her spending. Going on multiple holidays a year when you're saving is not the norm, even if some are gifted I assume you still spend extra. It'll be harder for her being self employed too, especially if her income on paper is low.
I don't believe Elsie was that much of a surprise either, if you're not preventing there's a pretty good chance you'll fall pregnant. Just because you weren't out and out trying doesn't mean anything.

Reactions: 7
The fact she thinks PAX wardrobes are an investment… grow up Maisie!!

For someone who claims to love interior design, her house looks so mismatched, using a chest of draws as toy storage (which may I add, is so unsafe), clutter in the kitchen, using Elsie’s room as a dumping ground. For us average people, when you first moved out, you just work with what you’ve got which is fine but for someone like Maisie, who claims to have all this money, why has she not furnished her property

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact she thinks PAX wardrobes are an investment… grow up Maisie!!

For someone who claims to love interior design, her house looks so mismatched, using a chest of draws as toy storage (which may I add, is so unsafe), clutter in the kitchen, using Elsie’s room as a dumping ground. For us average people, when you first moved out, you just work with what you’ve got which is fine but for someone like Maisie, who claims to have all this money, why has she not furnished her property
She's waiting for freebies and gifts. She genuinely thinks she's some kind of influencer. I can't see her appealing to anyone other than people her own age who don't have kids and think she's some kind of parenting guru.
Any adult with kids and a proper job isn't going to think her lifestyle is realistic.

her 'no spend january' cracked me up - they still went out for an anniversary meal but it doesn't count as SHE didn't personally pay??? bit odd

• Haha
She gives me whiplash! Renting, not saving for a mortgage cos she's not bothered about owning, then she says she wants to buy! I don't think she actually knows what she wants.

Reactions: 11
She gives me whiplash! Renting, not saving for a mortgage cos she's not bothered about owning, then she says she wants to buy! I don't think she actually knows what she wants.
She wants to have her cake and eat it

I dont know how Charlie lives wirh her 😂 she comes across such hard work

Reactions: 5
Now she (her boyfriend) has booked a holiday (in no spend January 🙄) and they are leaving Elsie behind 🫣… so relatable 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.