Maisie Crompton #2 I fell unexpectedly pregnant at 19, but im still a post-partum queen x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honeslty i swear her kid not sleeping is her personality ive never heard someone moan so much about it. This is coming from a mum with an 8 year old with a sleeping disorder we're lucky if we get a 4 hour a night!

Reactions: 7
Elsie who never sleeps, doesn’t sleep long enough for maisie, won’t go to sleep for her mum… UNTIL THERES AN AD £££
be genuine with your followers! Influencing shouldn’t be about the free stuff and money, shame…

Reactions: 11
Elsie who never sleeps, doesn’t sleep long enough for maisie, won’t go to sleep for her mum… UNTIL THERES AN AD £££
be genuine with your followers! Influencing shouldn’t be about the free stuff and money, shame…
I think it's absolutely disgusting how she can do that and point blank lie shows what a liar she is after saying 24.7 she doesn't sleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Please tell me I’m not the only one that wouldn’t spend £55 on a sleep bag ?? I got two lovey ones from primark for £10 each, and my babe sleeps ok.

Oh and $38 on ONE sleep suit

Last edited:
I say this all the time. I’m convinced that a lot of sleep issues with babies comes from the fact that people are putting their non-tired babies to bed at something ridiculous like 18:00 because it’s convenient for them, and not following the child’s natural sleep pattern. We have a rough aim of bedtime between 18:00-20:00 depending on when our baby shows signs/tells on being sleepy.
My 8 month old goes to bed when I do at about 22:30. She wakes up at 9.30am and sometimes as late as 11am! We don’t need a ‘routine’ right now and she sleeps through completely. I can even enjoy some time to myself and get things done in the morning.

I can’t stand when people are so strict with their babies and get pissed off that they don’t understand the concept of an early night or sleeping all night 😂 their little brains and bodies are going through so much, they’re naturally not going to be in a set ‘routine’ all the time!

Reactions: 6
Just so you know Maisie, just because you’ve been voted for some stupid online awards by a bunch of teenagers with no kids, DOESN'T make you a good mum

Reactions: 10
She gives me the rage, just seen her story on tik tok about Solo parenting this evening! Get a grip Maisie!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Only a couple of days ago she palmed Elsie off onto the in laws for the whole night. 😂 She has the bleeping life of it!

Reactions: 5
Only a couple of days ago she palmed Elsie off onto the in laws for the whole night. 😂 She has the bleeping life of it!
The in-laws who "let" Elsie sleep in 'til half 9, causing the little dig about her not having time for a nap. 🙄 Not like they were doing you a favour or anything Maisie. If a kid that age is still asleep at half 9 in the morning, either they actually did activities with her that stimulated her brain and tired her out, or she slept terribly, meaning they probably did too, so she should be massively thanking them, not making sly digs.

When your partner is working or away for a couple of nights, it's not "solo parenting" it's just parenting. Mr Biscuit works more hours than me, I'm not solo parenting for the couple of hours between the school run and him getting home from work! Most adults do a lot of things by themselves, they don't add solo on to every activity, they just get on with it. She really has got so much growing up to do.

Oh, and it's not an unexpected pregnancy if you're not using protection...or it shouldn't be 😒

Reactions: 14
She fills me with so much anger 🤣 just so childish but thinks she's so grown up?!
The state of her house already is embarrassing.. so much tit just shoved everywhere
Also agree with you guys.. why is it "solo parenting" when the bfg is out? Surely its annoying for her single mum followers to be moaning so much but then getting help 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
It just shows how many few times in her life that she has actually been on her own with her child that she classes it as ‘solo parenting’ as it’s something so alien to her.

I’ve been looking after my daughter for the last 8 months everyday whilst on maternity whilst her dad goes out to work… I have NEVER once claimed to be solo parenting😂 she really is so embarrassing. Looking after YOUR child which YOU wanted to have is your responsibility lazy Maisie.

Reactions: 8
What is the definition of solo parenting because I’m sick of hearing it now 😂 I’m on my own Monday - Friday cos my husband works away and it’s sometimes hard but you just get on with it. If I was a single parent I would find it really insulting to keep hearing idiots like this talk about being a solo parent. She is obviously very rarely on her own with that child.
She’s gonna resent being a mum once she gets into the really naughty toddler stage.

she's such a twit! that TikTok where she said the BFG had elsie all day so she could work from her bed 😂 i go to work every morning finish at 1pm go get my 2 year old straight after work and my partner does 12 hour days so doesn't get home until late! I'm also pregnant feeling sick and exhausted 24/7 and my daughter is autistic which can be really hard at times but i definitely don't call it solo parenting 😂

What is the definition of solo parenting because I’m sick of hearing it now 😂 I’m on my own Monday - Friday cos my husband works away and it’s sometimes hard but you just get on with it. If I was a single parent I would find it really insulting to keep hearing idiots like this talk about being a solo parent. She is obviously very rarely on her own with that child.
She’s gonna resent being a mum once she gets into the really naughty toddler stage.
I'm a single parent and it irritates me beyond belief hearing people like this lazy cow saying she's a solo parent cos she had her baby for a few hours on her own!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My sister is married to an American and for November he had to go back home twice due to family emergencies. She’ll still say she was solo-ish parenting 😂 yes she was doing the brunt of the work BUT she still had someone to vent to when things got difficult or frustrating, in my BiL but also my parents who live close by. Maisie has no idea 😬

When your partner goes to the toilet and you're on your own with your child for 5 minutes? That's solo parenting...😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
maisie: “day in the life of a-“
*charlie steps out the house to put the bins out*
maisie: “—SOLO PARENT who’s been left with my toddler again”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
maisie: “day in the life of a-“
*charlie steps out the house to put the bins out*
maisie: “—SOLO PARENT who’s been left with my toddler again”

Maisie: “day in the life of a-“

*Charlie gets out of the car first*

Maisie: “solo parent who’s been left with my not-a-toddler again”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.