Maisie Crompton #2 I fell unexpectedly pregnant at 19, but im still a post-partum queen x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was really enjoying the thread titles, what happened to the flat head baby/content one, I was howling at that!

Reactions: 2
Recap:
Moans about baby not sleeping but won't take advice
Still wearing foul linen shorts
Still post partum
Still with her 8ft 4 boyfriend
Baby being palmed off to anyone and everyone
Birks are stinking
Unable to entertain child unless in pushchair or car

Reactions: 9
I was really enjoying the thread titles, what happened to the flat head baby/content one, I was howling at that!
I went to the most liked posts. I think that because some were suggested very early on in the thread, they had more time to gather likes. I thought the same 😂

I love that every time we mention the height of the bfg, he grows by at least 6 inches 🤣🤣😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find it funny the baby has separation anxiety but she’s never with her , so can’t be that bad, I think she’s just to lazy to keep going in to her room to settle her in cot in the night. Easy to to have next to her and just tap her back

Reactions: 10
Maisie:
SHE HAS SEPARATION ANXIETY!!!
…..
Elsie with one of her many babysitters:
😆😄😆😄😆😄🥳🥳🥳🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it absolutely hilarious when she states we’ve done something out or usual routine, what routine is this big bird? Did you not go to tescos today or have elsie watched

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like she tries to make a big deal of “always being out of the house” because she thinks it makes her look like a really good mum. It makes mums who don’t have tonnes of activities for their kids to do feel rubbish.

Reactions: 5
I feel like she tries to make a big deal of “always being out of the house” because she thinks it makes her look like a really good mum. It makes mums who don’t have tonnes of activities for their kids to do feel rubbish.
It's so unrealistic as well, I don't know a single mum who takes their child out DAILY. Some days chill at home and enjoy the garden Maisie, you're literally no better than any other tiktok mum you lard arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The poor child is never going to learn to be able to sit and play/occupy herself as she’s never given the ability to just stay at home and play. This is the issue with the whole insta mum community - these kids are growing up without being able to learn this skill. Then when the kids are older the parents are always moaning the kids can’t occupy themselves when they’ve grown up with all these insta activities, tuff trays and outings all their lives and simply can’t function without their parents micromanaging everything they do. It’s so sad to watch.

Reactions: 6
When she spins Elsie around in her new Tik tok she looks like she has a tit in her shorts 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When she spins Elsie around in her new Tik tok she looks like she has a tit in her shorts 😂😂😂😂😂
Omg it really does!! What else could have made that bulge 😂🤔

Love how she has to try and prove us wrong.
Maisie, get a life and stop reading here if you have to make videos to validate yourself. You choose to put yourself out there. Must hit a nerve if she has to try and prove herself as a mum.
If you're still reading here Maisie, show us you just staying at home, setting up some nice toys for Elsie (that aren't an Ad for some overpriced company)

Reactions: 4
I don't need to wonder, you bring it up every hour of the bastard day!

IMG_8294.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's so unrealistic as well, I don't know a single mum who takes their child out DAILY. Some days chill at home and enjoy the garden Maisie, you're literally no better than any other tiktok mum you lard arse.
A close friend of mine did until she went back to work, every weekday was another class, play and stay or play date. I felt exhausted for her! She had really bad PPD and PPA and basically didn't want to be alone with the baby.

Reactions: 1
Is it just my house that’s about 27 degrees in this heatwave? there’s no way I could put my kid in a sleep sack these last few nights. I hope poor E isn’t overheating 😬

Reactions: 7
Is it just my house that’s about 27 degrees in this heatwave? there’s no way I could put my kid in a sleep sack these last few nights. I hope poor E isn’t overheating 😬
Nope, my baby is just in a baby grow and we have the ceiling fan on 🥵
No wonder she's not sleeping! 😅

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.