Maisie Crompton #2 I fell unexpectedly pregnant at 19, but im still a post-partum queen x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were the only ones to give her a bottle until she was 8 months so they could bond more? What a load of rubbish!
No Midwife would tell them to buy formula and bottles immediately. That’s a complete lie.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she would have music playing and her and Elsie ‘dancing’ on the bed whilst Charlie was still asleep. She is SO selfish and inconsiderate and then to have the nerve to be annoyed that he said he was only having 20mins extra sleep and then moan he had an extra hour and her demanding she was having a lie in the next day. I hope he returns the favour and blasts the music as soon as Elise wakes.

Reactions: 11
So her house (not hers as shes renting 🤓) was broken into last night. When she says house she actualy means shed and nothing was taken so being all dramatic for no reason

Reactions: 11
So her house (not hers as shes renting 🤓) was broken into last night. When she says house she actualy means shed and nothing was taken so being all dramatic for no reason
🤡 also, why does she mention that the people who broke in obviously didn’t see the cameras? She said she has cameras “all over the house” but it didn’t stop them. Maybe it did… they didn’t break into the house!

Anyway surely the question is more whether the camera caught them not whether they clocked the camera 🤔

I can’t believe she would have music playing and her and Elsie ‘dancing’ on the bed whilst Charlie was still asleep. She is SO selfish and inconsiderate and then to have the nerve to be annoyed that he said he was only having 20mins extra sleep and then moan he had an extra hour and her demanding she was having a lie in the next day. I hope he returns the favour and blasts the music as soon as Elise wakes.
He clearly does a very equal share in parenting and the housework and she’s still so resentful! She had a day in bed whilst he took Elsie just the other day and now he can’t even have an extra hour in bed?

Reactions: 4
He clearly does a very equal share in parenting and the housework and she’s still so resentful! She had a day in bed whilst he took Elsie just the other day and now he can’t even have an extra hour in bed?
I'd say, from the info she's given us, that he actually does way more than his fair share. She said he works until 8pm sometimes, yet she still expects him to "reset the house" while she's been fannying about in Tesco half the day.
I'm not saying because he works he shouldn't do anything at home, but I don't think it's asking too much for him to be able to have a lie-in or put his feet up for a bit while she actually gets off her arse and does something.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else find it strange she refers to Charlie as my ‘babies dad’ 😂 just say his bloody name! In all fairness she did follow it up with ‘my babies dad put all of his and Elsie’s clean washing away and left mine for me to do’ so she was clearly pissed off he hadn’t done hers! Well done Charlie I mean baby daddy - keep it up 👍

Reactions: 13
Anyone else find it strange she refers to Charlie as my ‘babies dad’ 😂 just say his bloody name! In all fairness she did follow it up with ‘my babies dad put all of his and Elsie’s clean washing away and left mine for me to do’ so she was clearly pissed off he hadn’t done hers! Well done Charlie I mean baby daddy - keep it up 👍
Yes! Usually something a single mum would call the father of her children. So odd.

Reactions: 3
As if she's going on holiday with the likes of Estera, Olivia and Newquay mummy?! She is trying so hard to be this older, upper class mum who has it all together isnt she 😂 wonder if they are taking partners with them cos we all know she cant do 24hrs alone with her own child

Shes going to get a massive shock in around 6 months to a year🤣 Elsie is about to get a whole lot more difficult

Reactions: 6
Is she for real? She forgot that her baby has a potential food allergy?!

IMG_2600.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she for real? She forgot that her baby has a potential food allergy?!

View attachment 2697776
Goes to show what a weirdo she is, she self diagnoses herself with adhd, and diagnosed her baby with an egg allergy with no evidence.

She completely makes things up as she goes along and I swear it’s just so she has something to talk about in each video. Like yesterday apparently E has been sleeping amazingly, 12 hours a night. The day before that she was complaining how hard it was to get her to sleep and to stay asleep. One minute she’s in a toddler bed, the next they co-sleep.
One thing we know is that Maisie lies day in day out. Completely makes up whole situations just to have something to say. She’s a complete weirdo!

Reactions: 10
So she is paying for a family trip to centre parks which cant be cheap at the best of time, let alone Feb half term. She really will struggle to keep up with the Jones, what does she actually have in common with these other people.

This no spend January is hilarious. What's the difference in spending as she normally would and waiting til 1st Feb to buy everything she's been wanting this month?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'im yet to experience the terrible twos' that's because... she is 1 Maisie.... Specifically, 16 months. Utter head

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen her bfs recent TikTok and I can’t believe the state her kitchen gets in 😨 I couldn’t leave the house knowing my house looks like that.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.