Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cwymmie

VIP Member
How much is she loving what she perceives as a flex “Elsie has had 10 flights so far”. Yeah…and? Will she remember even one of them? Absolutely not.
Even had the audacity to say “she’s flown more than most people do in their life”. I cannot tell you, Maisie, how dreadful a person that makes you sound. Brag brag brag, all for the socials. Nobody cares that you’ve put your flat head baby on 10 flights that she doesn’t recall. Nobody! NOBODY.
And to think you actually think she’s unique. The only person on the planet to have flown 10 times. Omg your child is so special!! 🙄🙄🙄 bore the F off.

Reactions: 27

Mrsptobe

Hello 👋🏼 I’m not sure if I’ve posted on here before or if I’ve just been a silent reader, but I am absolutely appalled at her latest video; on her way to her mums.
She’s pulled over ON THE MOTORWAY, with her baby in the back, and thought that it was the most appropriate time to set the camera up and film.
Does she realise how many people are hit on the hard shoulder every year? You stop, deal with the emergency, and move.
Absolute idiot 😠

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I find it fucking bizarre that’s she’s based her daughters 1st birthday around strawberries!

Should have been aeroplane themed, not sure if you know but Elsie has been on 10 flights now, a milestone that every 1 year old should have reached by the sound of it .

• Haha
Reactions: 23

hol20x

VIP Member
Happy one year postpartum Maisie, what a milestone in your postpartum journey! 🥳

Hope you can finally find some clothes that fit you and flatter you hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 22

bitsandpieces

The whole “i thought i was infertile🤪” stuff is really annoying, not even just Maisie but the way everyone on tiktok throws it around before an unplanned but unprevented pregnancy lol. I’d give my left arm and anything more for a baby but we’ve been trying 3 years and it just won’t happen, a smack in the face when I’d be a much better parent than people like her 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22

cwymmie

VIP Member
Not our 1 year postpartum mum at 19 with a new body and a self employed job asking people to vote for her at the glow mama awards. Maisie you’re not a good mother. At all. You sit your kid in a pram to go shopping every time you have her (which is very little because you palm her off to anyone who will take her).
If she wins an award for being a good mother I want to stop the world because I’m getting off!!

Reactions: 20

Okayem

How can you say you fell unexpectedly pregnant when you actively weren’t doing anything to prevent it 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Phalaenopsis101

Considering how much she went on about this party and the preparation involved it looks very basic and underwhelming! Think I could have planned that in a week max 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Anactualworker

Maisie on Instagram ‘Elsie has been on over 10 flights abd months of travel’ great, fab. Bet the heath visitor us thrilled she’s hit the flight milestone before she’s even attempted to take steps or stand up at 12 months. Sort your priorities out rubber ring tum

• Haha
  • Heart

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
The fact she keep adding the word realistic into her tiktoks really gets on my tits. There's very little realistic about the way they live and parent. How many other parents live with their in-laws, go on multiple holidays, spend every day in pissing Tesco, and palm their kid off on anyone who'll have them several times a week for no particular reason? If she really thinks her life is realistic then she's deluded.

Most Mothers of 1 year olds are back at work. They leave their kids with other people so they can go out and earn a living, not so they can tidy a scruffy nursery for the 3rd time that week. A lot will just about have time to brush their hair before they start their day, they won't be filming themselves slapping on 4 different creams while they moan about how hard their life is. And most would jump at the chance to be free to take their kid somewhere nice for the day, while she's got the chance most days, and chooses the bloody supermarket.

She's a right fanny.

• Heart

beegee

IMG_20230914_103024.jpg

Miss Trunchbull realness this morning

I honestly dont understand these "influencers" they're all too comfy on this app 😭 wouldnt hurt to just brush your hair etc ahaha

• Haha

Life88

The fat shaming in this thread is another level.

Is it only OK to comment on people's bodies if they are getting smaller then? Or are we not allowed to comment on someone's body who openly talks about it herself to gain money from tik tok?

Maybe keep your comments to yourself if comments on someone's weight (either way) are going to bother you.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Mooms

Chatty Member
I think she’s forgotten she’s renting a house.. talking about redecorating and painting and panelling…

• Haha

beegee

I hope she's not preggers, imagine how long the intros are gunna be...

Welcome to the day in the life of a 21 year old SAHM small business owner with a 1 year old and currently x weeks pregnant, who rents her own home and sells shitty tote bags

🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

hol20x

VIP Member
I can't cope with her saying she had the worst day and feels like crying cos Elsie pulled buttons on her new cushion and she popped a confetti balloon and had to hoover it up.

• Haha
  • Heart

cwymmie

VIP Member
What's she on about she's owed money? 🤔
In her comments she’s saying it’s hmrc who owe her.

“I don’t get why Tesco ask for ID when Elsie is in the other room”. Literally nothing about that makes sense. First of all what has having a baby got to do with ID? You can have a baby from the age you start your period. So as early as 11. And Elsie is in the other room- so they can’t see her. Even if they could that could be anyone’s baby.
So self entitled. I shouldn’t have to show ID because I have a baby. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.

Reactions: 17

Anactualworker

Here’s a idea Maisie, keep your kid in the same time zone for longer than 2 months then maybe she will get in a routine

Reactions: 17