Maisie Crompton #2 I fell unexpectedly pregnant at 19, but im still a post-partum queen x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her bfs recent TikTok and I can’t believe the state her kitchen gets in 😨 I couldn’t leave the house knowing my house looks like that.
I'm not surprised by it considering how bad she let the bedroom get at the in laws house. 🙃

Reactions: 5
I'm not surprised by it considering how bad she let the bedroom get at the in laws house. 🙃
She seems incredibly lazy. Her partner seems to work cook and clean and oh his day off looks after Elsie. It really does seem he does way more than Maisie does

Bad mum here! No that's actually a genuinely terrible mother if you forgot about your child's food allergy.

No spend January but paid to get her nails done and claims they have to be done for work. 🤣🤣 Pretty sure you can flog tote bags and post videos without your nails being done. Then pays for a Domino's. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen her new ‘day in the life’ took money out Charlie’s wallet to get her nails done….

Reactions: 2
That outfit she is wearing in her latest day in her life looks bloody awful, it’s not flattering at all, especially tooking your jumper in your jeans so everyone can see your belly! Poor Elsie she looks like a little boy. Why can’t she just have a chill day at home?!

Reactions: 2
I don’t see the point taking money out of his wallet. Like you’re getting your nails done, you’ve said it’s essential for a job, and you’re doing it. So you may as well pay for it yourself. Who is she trying to kid? Like who is this benefitting at all that she’s not spending her own money but spending someone else’s? Just to say she didn’t spend the money? You’re spending the money still!
No spend January but in one day had your nails done, went out for coffee and cake and got dominoes. Just accept you can’t do no spend.

Reactions: 10
I don't think they are helping with Elsie's walking as she never seems to be barefoot, even in a vid when she was in the house she was wearing crocs.
They dont need shoes until they are walking confidently anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ a clip of her walking in some wellies looked like her feet were turned out so much bless her
My 15 month old is walking so much in the house since taking her first steps on christmas eve and now we are introducing shoes 🥺

Reactions: 6
No spend January but in her latest video she got her nails done, had hot chocolate at a cafe and then got pizza takeaway 😂 just own it girl

Reactions: 7
Isn't the main purposes of a no spend month a) to save and b) to reduce mindless spending on unnecessary materialistic purchases, surely by getting Charlie to pay for things or classifying purchases as for 'work' purposes and composing a long list of items to buy once clock ticks midnight on 31st Jan defats the purpose. Has she simply tried jumping on a trend for engagement she clearly cant stick to. She would be better aiming for a healthy month, more movement, healthier dietary choices, at least her health and Elsie's might benefit from that in some way.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.