Maisie Crompton #2 I fell unexpectedly pregnant at 19, but im still a post-partum queen x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should she not have labelled this clearly as an ad or paid partnership?

IMG_2647.png

Reactions: 5
She really does seem a horrible person in one of her videos she said Charlie had a lay in so she ist having one tomorrow but she said it in such a spiteful way. It's all me me me with her

Reactions: 8
Least with that Primark haul, Elsie will actually be dressed in something nice for once 🤣

Reactions: 3
She really does seem a horrible person in one of her videos she said Charlie had a lay in so she ist having one tomorrow but she said it in such a spiteful way. It's all me me me with her
There is most definitely an element of resentment there towards him, which I know is very common in relationships when your life changes as SAHM and your partners life rarely does, but she clearly thinks she is owed something for any small effort/time she puts in with E. Its a slippery slope to relationship problems from there if that resentment festers

Reactions: 1
There is most definitely an element of resentment there towards him, which I know is very common in relationships when your life changes as SAHM and your partners life rarely does, but she clearly thinks she is owed something for any small effort/time she puts in with E. Its a slippery slope to relationship problems from there if that resentment festers
I felt like the comment she made about ‘I birthed a whole child for him’ made me feel like she’s owned stuff from Charlie and just takes money from his wallet

This no spend jan is so pointless, she had a meal deal the other day, dominoes another day, nails done…she’s just cheating saying someone else is paying for it, she would be better off being completely honest and just say guys i found it so much harder than I though so I’ve given up, rather than trying to justify spending other peoples money and coming up with excuses…

Reactions: 9
Honestly can't see them lasting. Maisie seems to lurch between spending like she has no responsibilities and wanting a mortgage and more kids. I know she's young but she comes off as spoilt and entitled. I think she should wait a while before having another baby but I suspect she'll strong arm Charlie into having another asap.

Reactions: 12
Honestly can't see them lasting. Maisie seems to lurch between spending like she has no responsibilities and wanting a mortgage and more kids. I know she's young but she comes off as spoilt and entitled. I think she should wait a while before having another baby but I suspect she'll strong arm Charlie into having another asap.
She's just a modern day Veruca Salt 🤣 she just wants everything...

Do couples who live together, especially with a child, not share their money?

I can’t imagine having separate money from my husband, especially where our son is concerned 😳 even before we were married and had a child we put our income in a joint account and that’s what we lived off, regardless of what we were buying.

I can’t imagine having separate money from my husband, especially where our son is concerned 😳 even before we were married and had a child we put our income in a joint account and that’s what we lived off, regardless of what we were buying.
I think, given her obvious spending issues, that the Honey Monster is probably best off keeping his bank account separate.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

My husband and me share the financial responsibility of things that are for us both, the household, the children, food, bills etc.
Anything I want for me (like nails doing, hair appointment etc) I pay for myself unless my husband specifically tells me it’s his treat. And vice versa. I wouldn’t rummage through his wallet and take money for my nails 🤣

Reactions: 3
Was she even trying anything regarding Elsie’s sleep beforehand? As now she says Elsie is sleeping so much better since becoming strict with getting her up at 7:30am and capping her naps instead of letting her nap for 2+ hours 🙈 it just seems that these are things you would try straight away? And I’m not a rocket scientist just letting your over 1 year old nap for 2 hours at a time during the day will not help bedtime?

Reactions: 4
Tbf I don’t think 2 hour nap for a 15 month old is a lot. Mine napped that long until he was about 2.5

Reactions: 5
It's probably more to do with the fact they've not been away for a few weeks. Elsie's finally worked out where she lives and has settled a bit.

Why does she keep calling household tasks “unpaid jobs” ffs. It’s called being an adult.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Referring to looking after her baby and cleaning her house as unpaid jobs. She's such a head!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The terms solo parenting and unpaid work really needs to stop being used by these influencers to try and seem relatable or funny. Ive never known anyone refer to cleaning their own home or looking after their child as unpaid work?! She really is bitter when she is left to do stuff.
Her voiceovers at the min are in such an annoying tone, she's trying to be like that Olivia I think

Also why is her using Elbow Grease spray on her bedside tables giving me ick 😂 I thought that was mainly for kitchens but I suppose she's just a first time mum who got pregnant at 19 so is just learning xx

Reactions: 9
She gives off the impression that she's found herself living a life she never wanted. Before, she's always made out that being a young Mum is amazing, but the novelty is clearly wearing off. Snotty comments about the Honey Monster getting an extra 20 minutes in bed, having to do basic housework, and "solo" parenting. I don't think she realised how good she had it at her in-laws house.

Then there was that comment the other day about having "birthed him a baby", which just sounded like she was saying she didn't really want Elsie, and she only had her because he wanted her to.

She really needs to grow up.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.