Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Offish

VIP Member
She is so thick. Thick and horrible and hideous and has bad makeup and awful hair and needs to get in the sea.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I feel for Lyndall. I think Harry and others have taken thr spotlight but Cam is a horrible person who gaslights her in a more subtle way.
I'm not keen on Cam either. I don’t know if it's just his appalling taste in clothes, moustaches and manbuns but there's something off about him.

I don't think he's really keen on Lindor at all, he's just stringing her along and probably would have ditched her by now if she didn't have CF. He doesn't want to look like the bad guy by dropping her for that but he won't be with her after the show!

The fact that he's obviously into Tayla says it all.
What man in his right mind would go for her?

• Heart
  • Haha

Hypnotizedchicken

Why is it always left to the women to call the men accountable for their sh!tty behaviour?

Only Leighton said anything tonight to Harrison.

Webster1357

VIP Member
Tayla making a big entrance as if we haven't seen her skank ass for ages...she's only been gone half a fucking episode! Twunt

• Haha
  • Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
I think Claire probably did say that to Bronte, and TBH I do feel that she looks like a bit of a try hard with Jesse. I still think she's great though, and I don't blame her if that was her motivation for staying - nobody wants to come out of MAFS hated and villainised, which she easily could have been.

Harrison is an evil twat

• Heart

Noppa

Go on, off you fuck. I’m not a trustworthy person? She’s an idiot as well.

Tayla’s gone back to Tazzy 🎉🎉🎉

Clovis

VIP Member
Lmao Harrison planting seeds of doubt everywhere.
200w (56).gif

He's so evil and I kinda enjoy it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Ollie loving Mel's skewering words
"I feel like I've been handed tickets to a performance and I'm wondering how I can get a refund"
2.gif

• Heart

malibu skies

VIP Member
I’m really sorry to be that person but can we not have any spoilers, even behind spoiler alerts? It invites people to comment/react which then gives things away, albeit unintentionally. Thank you! ❤

• Heart

Offish

VIP Member
I actually love how much the experts hate Harrison

WE KNOW OLLIE, WE KNOW ITS FAKE, WE ALL KNOW

• Haha
  • Heart