Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

malibu skies

VIP Member
So Tayla’s been gone for days and Hugo had no idea - what’s he been doing all week, bumbling around on his own?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I love how delighted the experts are at Floppy being called out for the shitbag he is. It’s almost as though they had no idea whatsoever. 🙄

• Heart

Kas01980

VIP Member
Completely unrelated, but I saw this earlier and I almost pissed my pants, thought I'd share with you all 😂😂😂
4DB95FF3-09E6-415A-9452-EDA2CB8D6902.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I used to post that 'it's all the drama, Mick. I love it' gif but I realised from yesterday's episode and the preview of tonight where you see smug Harrison, that I don't like drama unless it's going in the direction I agree with. I find it stressful when people I don't like are coming out on top in arguments. I've got a medicinal bottle of wine chilling to calm my nerves when it starts.

I suspect I'm going to spend tonight hissing and snarling at the screen whilst himself has ear buds in watching YouTube videos on his phone, and every so often I'll stab him in the arm with a fingernail so he takes the earbuds out and I can announce "I fucking hate Harrison. He's a cunt." And himself will go "I know. You say it all the time. I know your opinion on everyone even though I've not seen a single episode" 😂
Occupational hazard of living with a MAFS aficionado. Mr B popped his head around the living room door the other night to ask me who Floppy was, and why he needed to fuck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
This is ridiculous Duncan is probably the best husband on the show and she’s playing this type of attention-seeking game with the poor fucker?! 🙄 She’d have a fucking fit in most women’s shoes I think! Her histrionics are draining and pathetic.

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I swear to god if shithead doesn't stop the smirking or shaking his head!! I detest people like him causing shit for others like this when he can't even own his own shit that he's caused!

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
So, I totally fell behind on these threads but have loved reading them!

On the previous thread, there was talk that Dan Dan the potato nosed man is a racist- I read somewhere that he was heard , either on the buttdial or somewhere else, I cant remember what details, but anyway, he used a very racist slur!

edit to add link

further to edit that the link had a dan related spoiler about what the fucker is up to now

• Angry
  • Wow

AyiaKnacker

Not fully caught up with the thread but just wanted to say how fucking infuriating last night’s epsidode was, first for giving so much air time to Harrison and Bronte’s obviously concocted ‘drama’ and second 9.5 disappointing us by letting it get to her.
We all know this programme is bullshit but I don’t want my nose rubbed in it.

if as the preview suggested Harrison manages to break up Claire and Jesse, I will personally fly to Sydney to drop kick the ruddy faced, floppy cocked fucker over the international date line.

• Heart