Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Gone back to season 4, but only the dinner parties and commitment ceremonies 🤣
---
Is anyone else's All4 being a bitch and not playing anything? Or is it just mine?! Everything I try and watch just keeps stalling!
If you're on a fire stick try clearing the cache or uninstalling and re installing the app x

Reactions: 1

Offish

VIP Member
Did anyone watch USA? They actually made the couples decide between them where they were going to move, to the brides home town or the grooms, are they going to live at their place or find somewhere new, who’s going to have to get new jobs etc etc. it was WILD.

Roxanne Pallets husband was in it he’s a fireman from NYC
Yes!! I loved it, that was so good.

Chip1984

VIP Member
Thanks to the poster who mentioned SouthHemi, i've just watched tomorrow's episode (UK). It was infuriating to watch - you have all been warned!!

Officedoor123

VIP Member
I vaguely remember Harrison's mother at the wedding, all "look at my beautiful boy" gazing from her chair.

Theres been some really nasty people on this series, the type of people I'd like to never come across in real life. Duncan and his mean squinty hard eyes, Harrison and Tayla stand out for me. What percentage of people in the show are there to meet someone rather than become a celeb? 10%? Less?
---
I think Claire probably did say that to Bronte, and TBH I do feel that she looks like a bit of a try hard with Jesse. I still think she's great though, and I don't blame her if that was her motivation for staying - nobody wants to come out of MAFS hated and villainised, which she easily could have been.

Harrison is an evil twat
Claire shouldnt have kissed another husband, then she wouldnt have to worry about being villainised

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Okay so I found somewhere to watch it online and no spoilers but omg this series 😳🤐😰
What have you found to watch online beaut and where? Sorry if I’ve missed what you’re talking about. 😬 I’m WFH today after a late evening of catching up with MAFS, Emmerdale and Corrie! 🤣

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
I finally caught up with the last few episodes. I can’t work out if Tayla’s been reminded about her contractual obligations or she’s a plant and never went to Tazie in the first place.

Please stop with the spoilers
Sorry, I just hate Dan so much I take delight in being a cow about him

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
This is quite a niche reference but you know in Cruel intentions when Reese witherspoon is doing those weird actions in the car with Ryan Phillipe trying to make him laugh, that annoyingness reminds me of Bronte. Like the pointy faceness

and I’m really not 100% convinced that Harrison is not an android.
Yes!!!!!!!! I always want to slap RW when she does that

So I cracked and watched the whole thing on south hemi and now I am sad

more comes out abour Dan being a c***