Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

girlinbrum

VIP Member
I think Bronte and Harrison are confused about what the show is. It's about finding a partner and working on your relationship. They seem to think it's about destroying each couple one by one, so they're the only ones left standing and are crowned the "winners".

• Haha
Reactions: 31

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Harrison doesnt like strong opinionated women who will talk back to him, first Claire now Melinda, the manipulative misogynistic small prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

docmum

VIP Member
‘Hurts doesnt it’ - yes Mel you Queen! Good place to leave that really difficult watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Kas01980

VIP Member
I'm very pleasantly surprised by Evelyn, I thought she was going to be a bitch from hell, but I love her ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Offish

VIP Member
How stupid is tayla going for Evelyn? 😂 starts yelling at her then asks why she’s getting involved 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Bloody hell, Cam was all over the deranged nurse like a rash. Grubby little Twat. I don’t like Lyndall, but that was out of order.

• Haha

Offish

VIP Member
That was thoroughly enjoyable. So glad Layton and Melinda didn’t accept any of their shit. Brontë shaking and Harrison turning tomato red because they’re fucking liars. Spineless.

Reactions: 28

Kas01980

VIP Member
I think we all know the deep rooted problem with Harrison. Smacks of a man that can't get it up

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I don't believe that Claire ever liked Adam. She was drunk and kissed him because Jesse had acted like a childish arse towards her.

Forget this twat Claire you deserve better!

• Heart

girlinbrum

VIP Member
I have never ever seen a scene with Alyssa thinking about Duncan, telling him how she feels about him, asking what his wants and needs are, what his past has been, how she can support him.... instead she bitches him to the girls, to the experts, to the camera...its all me me me I want I need... and this from a woman who came on a show knowing she had a child and now seems to blame Duncan for that fact. She's awful.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Previous thread here:

Sorry I couldnt think of/find another title!

Couples retreat recap so far:

Harrison reaches final boss-level troll mode and manages to wind absolutely everyone up - especially Melinda and Evelyn.
Tayla and Hugo still doing awfully - Orange Lindor is onto the fact that Tayla is into Bush Man 👀
Ollie and Tahnee seemingly the only normal ones, being wholesome and feeding chickens together
Jesse and Claire finally sharing a bed... praying the intimate klaxon will sound soon 🚨

• Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
Harrison is straight up evil! I fully expect him to swivel round in a chair stroking a white cat at the start of tomorrow's episode

• Haha