MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #11 Too much he said/she said, the question is will Jesse and Claire sh*g?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread here:

Sorry I couldnt think of/find another title!

Couples retreat recap so far:

Harrison reaches final boss-level troll mode and manages to wind absolutely everyone up - especially Melinda and Evelyn.
Tayla and Hugo still doing awfully - Orange Lindor is onto the fact that Tayla is into Bush Man 👀
Ollie and Tahnee seemingly the only normal ones, being wholesome and feeding chickens together
Jesse and Claire finally sharing a bed... praying the intimate klaxon will sound soon 🚨

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How stupid is tayla going for Evelyn? 😂 starts yelling at her then asks why she’s getting involved 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Er it is your fault cos you rejected him? Don’t come at Evelyn! She’s bleeping vile 😡

Her and Cam are gonna shag aren’t they? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Even the way Tayla speaks annoys me!

Thanks for the thread Aimz ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ah I love Evelyn and how she says things as they are. Except for calling Hugo ‘who-go’.

eta - is that Cam that’s gone to ‘comfort’ Tayla?! Say whaaaat?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.