Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Olebiscuitbarrel

VIP Member
Do you know what? Claire, you've given it your best but Jesse is just a whinging baby and you're wasting your time. I did want them to make it but now I think she should tell him to fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Don’tStart

VIP Member
Brilliant episode.

Tayla definitely had an ulterior motive for getting back with Hugo. I genuinely think she wanted to use him as an excuse to stay in the experiment so she could get close to Cameron. I simply cannot believe she wasted a plane fare to come back to Australia just to belittle Hugo like she had done ever since she entered the experiment 😆.

So pleased to see Melinda finally defeat Harrison. He’s such a good villain and Melinda was a worthy adversary.

Personally, I believe Jesse and Claire should call it a day. She’s tried her best but it still wasn’t enough to break down those trust issues he has. If he can be taken in by someone like Harrison so easily and publicly turn on his wife so quickly, then I think it’s reflective of how their relationship is built on rocky foundations.

• Heart

docmum

VIP Member
This programme should be renamed Gaslighters Anonymous. The thread has been 🔥 tonight but the programme has been absolute shite.

• Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Oh I'm sorry guys, I'm two glasses in on a Thursday and I don't know whether I'd take Cam or Jesse home for a shame shag. Something about the awful hair

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Don’tStart

VIP Member
Claire’s so respectful. Pulling him aside for a private chat as opposed to announcing her departure to him in front of all the group.

Offish

VIP Member
Hehehehee fantastic. Brontë isn’t such a patronising smug bitch now and seeing harrison caught out is fantastic.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kas01980

VIP Member
I can't help feeling a little bit smug that Brontë has had a massive dose of "I told you so"

• Heart