Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

livingforthetea

Think the term ‘gaslighting’ has been thrown around on MAFS very loosely this season, but if Tayla belittling and mocking Hugo in front of everyone about “losing” his wedding ring, making him feel utterly useless saying “you forget everything” and then claiming he has “lost it multiple times” and then admitting eventually that she hid the ring ain't gaslighting, I don’t know what is..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Hang on did Cam just say give me a cuddle to Tayla?! When weve just had Lindor crying on the couch that she has to beg for a hug?!?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Demilee124

Chatty Member
I'm not keen on Cam either. I don’t know if it's just his appalling taste in clothes, moustaches and manbuns but there's something off about him.

I don't think he's really keen on Lindor at all, he's just stringing her along and probably would have ditched her by now if she didn't have CF. He doesn't want to look like the bad guy by dropping her for that but he won't be with her after the show!

The fact that he's obviously into Tayla says it all.
What man in his right mind would go for her?
Maybe Tayla reminds him of his bitch of a mum
---
I'm not keen on Cam either. I don’t know if it's just his appalling taste in clothes, moustaches and manbuns but there's something off about him.

I don't think he's really keen on Lindor at all, he's just stringing her along and probably would have ditched her by now if she didn't have CF. He doesn't want to look like the bad guy by dropping her for that but he won't be with her after the show!

The fact that he's obviously into Tayla says it all.
What man in his right mind would go for her?
Maybe Tayla reminds him of his bitch of a mum

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

docmum

VIP Member
Genuinely can’t believe how much I’m rooting for Mel and Layton to keep ploughing through this ixperiment - I love them. Based on their wedding day I expected them to be more Tayla/Hugo.
harrisons face now both him and bronte are being called out - out sticks the chin on the little red head 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32