Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clovis

VIP Member
Just when I thought tonight couldn't get any crazier. Tayla wants to give it a go???
VUKj.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 23

docmum

VIP Member
The way Brontë spoke to Claire ‘babe’ at the end just shows her acting/falseness. It’s an absolute insult to those who did try to work through gaslighting and narc shit because of genuine love - and yet still came away hurting and broken/lost after. These two should have been edited out of the entire show.

• Heart

Fenella

Chatty Member
This is quite a niche reference but you know in Cruel intentions when Reese witherspoon is doing those weird actions in the car with Ryan Phillipe trying to make him laugh, that annoyingness reminds me of Bronte. Like the pointy faceness

and I’m really not 100% convinced that Harrison is not an android.

• Haha

NoTeaHere

VIP Member
I wish John the ixpert would walk in there, punch Harrison in the face and call him a c… And I’m normally quite easy going

• Haha
  • Heart

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Jesse, you could have gone out with dignity but you fell into Harrison's manipulation and made a bit of a fool of yourself.

• Sad
I used to post that 'it's all the drama, Mick. I love it' gif but I realised from yesterday's episode and the preview of tonight where you see smug Harrison, that I don't like drama unless it's going in the direction I agree with. I find it stressful when people I don't like are coming out on top in arguments. I've got a medicinal bottle of wine chilling to calm my nerves when it starts.

I suspect I'm going to spend tonight hissing and snarling at the screen whilst himself has ear buds in watching YouTube videos on his phone, and every so often I'll stab him in the arm with a fingernail so he takes the earbuds out and I can announce "I fucking hate Harrison. He's a cunt." And himself will go "I know. You say it all the time. I know your opinion on everyone even though I've not seen a single episode" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

docmum

VIP Member
I hope Harrison is getting the fallout he deserves for this in Aus. Once again just do not agree with the morals behind this - scripted or real.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22