Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
HA HA HA HA HA
So he’s going to take Jesse and Claire down too - funnily enough just after Claire called him and Brontë out. What a pile of shit he is.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

allaboutmoi

Tbf to claire , Jessie was awful to her at the beginning they were hardly a couple at all when she kissed Adam, she still shouldn’t have done it but it’s not like they were good.
Jessie I feel is on the spectrum or something just a something I get with some of his awkward moments and I said this from the beginning when he couldn’t help say all that stuff to Claire - my two boys are asd and it reminds me of them. He’s really bad with social situations too when eyes are in him. Just my view.
Harrison is so unreal that I just only believe he’s been planted in there. If not obviously he’s there for fame but then most are - he’s played a good game though he’s who we will remember.
Hate hate hate Alyssa

Reactions: 27

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
I've clearly watched too much mafs. Last night in my dream Layton was a flight attendant who offered to tie my shoelaces when I was getting off a plane 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart

La_frenchie

Harrison feels powerful with Bronte but he is totally out of his depth when confronted by people like Layton, Melinda or Evelyn.

• Heart

Olebiscuitbarrel

VIP Member
I love how Melinda is smirking at him, he can't take that, he's a bully.

Aww, fuck whoreman is on the drama train again on Monday.

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Tbf to claire , Jessie was awful to her at the beginning they were hardly a couple at all when she kissed Adam, she still shouldn’t have done it but it’s not like they were good.
Jessie I feel is on the spectrum or something just a something I get with some of his awkward moments and I said this from the beginning when he couldn’t help say all that stuff to Claire - my two boys are asd and it reminds me of them. He’s really bad with social situations too when eyes are in him. Just my view.
Harrison is so unreal that I just only believe he’s been planted in there. If not obviously he’s there for fame but then most are - he’s played a good game though he’s who we will remember.
Hate hate hate Alyssa
I'm totally on Claire's side because Jesse was awful to her at the beginning taking the piss out of crystals and telling her to keep quiet. I don't blame her for kissing another man (even if it was Adam). She then apologised and tried to mend their relationship. She's the one who has bent over backwards for him and his bad behaviour has been forgotten just because she kissed someone else 🙄

I don't actually think that Jesse is wholly a bad person (like bloody Harrison) but I do think he's selfish and immature. He doesn't appear to realise that he created the initial bad feeling between them and drove her away.

• Heart
Reactions: 26