MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #10 It's not a dinner party without buttdials and gaslighting (No Spoilers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish my boyfriend would react as calmly to my little crazy moments as Duncan did with Alyssa. He said all the right things in the right tone of voice and she still carried on. Maybe I should show him the clip and say “this is what I need from you when I’m having a meltdown”
I’m not as psycho as Alyssa is though. Thankfully.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Alyssa!!!

Hello self sabotage 👋 I think she's doing this incase he dumps her and now he probably will. 110% a defense mechanism.

She kept saying how she was worried he would leave because she has a child but all he's done is proven he's up for the task ? He's the nicest bloke on the show !

It's the same with the Claire situation. It's almost like she was really trying to punish her old self who had an affair with a married man... 🕵️‍♂️

Let me you tell you, she will never be happy. I presume she went to Therapy after the family issues but clearly needs a refresh lol. Nasty person !

I feel like she will play the mental health card. She clearly has issues but she will 100% use anxiety or something else as an excuse for her behaviour.

Reactions: 14
Turns out Alyssa has always been annoying AF! Judge Judy doesn’t like her “you’re annoying!” 🤣 She was on her show in 2011

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve reached that stage of the series where I’m tempted to google who’s still together. Please talk me down 😬🫣 #NoSpoilersEvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve reached that stage of the series where I’m tempted to google who’s still together. Please talk me down 😬🫣 #NoSpoilersEvs.
I’m right there with you… the temptation!!! I know it’ll ruin it but it plagues me, this need for knowledge 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I wish my boyfriend would react as calmly to my little crazy moments as Duncan did with Alyssa. He said all the right things in the right tone of voice and she still carried on. Maybe I should show him the clip and say “this is what I need from you when I’m having a meltdown”
I’m not as psycho as Alyssa is though. Thankfully.
He acted very reasonably I thought. He's far too mature for that huge attention seeker, no wonder men run a mile from her.

I really don't like most of them this year and don't care if any of them stay together.

Reactions: 12
I can’t really understand why Duncan is still with Mormon the madwoman. She has little in the way of endearing features as far as I can tell. He just seems so patient and kind. Perhaps that’s why, he sees the good and is just willing to see past the crap, for now.

Reactions: 17
I can’t really understand why Duncan is still with Mormon the madwoman. She has little in the way of endearing features as far as I can tell. He just seems so patient and kind. Perhaps that’s why, he sees the good and is just willing to see past the crap, for now.
Eh? What good?! She’s a bleeping horror!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Too late for me. I know EVERYTHING!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---
Turns out Alyssa has always been annoying AF! Judge Judy doesn’t like her “you’re annoying!” 🤣 She was on her show in 2011

That is so embarrassing. She clearly has no shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am the only one still hoping Claire and Jesse could be a couple? Even if not it will be good if they end as friends. Shows that a genuine apology (which are as rare as hens’ teeth on there) can repair things. I also loved him streaking around. We need more fun moments!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I almost did last night- and I hate spoilers - but after finally catching up on last week's episodes I was so sick of it I wanted to Google. In really not as I to it this year its lacking fun and couples that are actually into each other and not a boost to their Instagram stats

I may have watched the next few episodes instead of googling the couples 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I almost did last night- and I hate spoilers - but after finally catching up on last week's episodes I was so sick of it I wanted to Google. In really not as I to it this year its lacking fun and couples that are actually into each other and not a boost to their Instagram stats

I may have watched the next few episodes instead of googling the couples 🙈
Oh my. Where is your self control? You haven’t just let yourself down. You’ve let the whole thread down.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Harrison is definitely into Evelyn, and it makes him furious that she isn’t into him. Whoever said it’s like a little boy in the playground tugging on a girls pigtails was bang on. ‘Rude, arrogant and you ignore me’ he just exposed himself completely. The ignoring bit is what hurts him (and his ego) the most.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.