MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #10 It's not a dinner party without buttdials and gaslighting (No Spoilers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caught Mother Lilu watching tonight, she’s fuming at Alyssa. She goes to me “look at that man, look he’s bloody beautiful and she’s breaking him. What more can he do to please her? She’s a right stroppy cow, I’ll be having strong words with her”
Mother’s talking as if she’s going to bump into her in Tesco’s or something 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Also, when Duncan made the point to Alyssa that if she wanted to spend time with him she should have just come over as he had no idea and thought she was having fun with the girls. Her response was that she’s not going over to him when he’s with the boys, but that means she expects him to go over to her with the girls?

She is exhausting!

I had a colleague like her who would exaggerate situations or change them to suit her narrative

Reactions: 34
I don't know how I felt about the Melinda brontë conversation nor the sneaking to eavesdrop on the boys

Reactions: 2
I just hope everyone has the balls to speak up when Bronte asks them what they think about her relationship with Harrison and not just leave it looking like Evelyn and Melinda are tit stirring.

Reactions: 23
I think Melinda needs to focus less on Bronte and Dickisson and concentrate on her own relationship. It sounds like bleeping hard work and it shouldn't be

Reactions: 4
I don’t get who found Evelyn and Mel?! I’m pretty sure 90% of the show is set up so it’s no big surprise they get discovered lol. Lol at Bronte asking everyone if their relationship is fake!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's fun to watch but I'd not do it. I don't want to know what anyone else thinks of me. I've got 3 daughters and a cat, I don't need anymore judgement 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I just hope everyone has the balls to speak up when Bronte asks them what they think about her relationship with Harrison and not just leave it looking like Evelyn and Melinda are tit stirring.
I suspect that they won't speak up. Most people don't want to stick their necks out.

If I was there I'd let that deluded bint Bronte get on with it 😄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.