MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #10 It's not a dinner party without buttdials and gaslighting (No Spoilers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a chaotic dinner party!

How many times can we hear the word buttdial?
Dan the man proves he's nothing but a wank.
Tayla is still a horror.
Evelyn is a queen. Here's your crown, gal ๐Ÿ‘‘
Justice for Sandy
Harrison has suddenly become Mr Morality

Sorry, the title is a bit tit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
NoTeaHere said:
Dear Aussieโ€ฆ when you catch up after your fancy night out, please tell us this is not an accurate representation of Australian men. Iโ€™ve always wanted to visit but now Iโ€™m scared!
Glad they donโ€™t have Kiwi imports on the show ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Checking in and saving myself a seat for Monday. Hope you all have a fantastic Easter weekend and eat all the chocolate your little hearts desire ๐Ÿฅ‚

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Tayla is still a horror.
Justice for Sandy

Thank you Princess. Seems a fair and representative title to me ๐Ÿ˜. Think we all need a lie down after hearing all that! Everythingโ€™s been turned upside down in MAFSA Land this week!!!

Reactions: 4
My tip for next Thursday, change channels quickly if you don't want to look for up from your phone to see a screen full of naked arse.

Oh and Happy Easter everyone, see you Monday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Haw anyone heard the ixperts take any accountability for the awful people they've allowed onto the show?

• Angry
Reactions: 24
My tip for next Thursday, change channels quickly if you don't want to look for up from your phone to see a screen full of naked arse.

I'm watching the naked people now ๐Ÿ˜
bleeping hell some people will literally do anything for money ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Thank you for another lovely you gorgeous people!! happy bank holiday/easter/chocolate egg day/what ever you celebrate/don't celebrate
Have the best weekend!! And snack up for Monday!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know itโ€™s impossible to keep track of everyone on here but was Webster watching/ posting live? Feel like Iโ€™ve missed your unique quips. โ˜บ
---
@Now I get it
View attachment 2083128
I did notice she cast an odd shadow during an earlier episode ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™€๏ธ:unsure:๐Ÿ”ฎ
View attachment 2083130
I am in awe of your skills D123. If only you could replace all the bad people in there, with more appealing ones like Clooney, Pitt, Davies (Greg)โ€ฆ
Happy Easter all ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ’“

• Heart
Reactions: 5

The way I looked up and saw a huge Bush and teeny peeny ๐Ÿ˜ณ I thought they'd blur stuff out! This show is ridiculous. I don't understand the fascination with being naked on TV. There are any gods amount of channels and Web pages for that tit, naturist places, anyway Happy Easter ๐Ÿฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Tayla is still a horror.
Justice for Sandy

the title is brilliant ๐Ÿคฃ thank you lovely.

have a wonderful Easter weekend everyone - be sure to ration some treats for Monday night, looks like a goodโ€™un.

Aussie - catch up and let us know your thoughts โค(but hope it was a lovely evening)
---
I know itโ€™s impossible to keep track of everyone on here but was Webster watching/ posting live? Feel like Iโ€™ve missed your unique quips. โ˜บ
---

I am in awe of your skills D123. If only you could replace all the bad people in there, with more appealing ones like Clooney, Pitt, Davies (Greg)โ€ฆ
Happy Easter all ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ’“
from her last post I think she may have gone searching for @crispycrunch ๐Ÿ™

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Tayla is a rotten bully
Ooh unfortunate name similarity. As a cockney I pronounce your name like hers! ๐Ÿ™Š Just to be clear, you seem lovely. So when Iโ€™m shouting at the screen itโ€™s def aimed at her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.