MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #10 It's not a dinner party without buttdials and gaslighting (No Spoilers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am the only one still hoping Claire and Jesse could be a couple? Even if not it will be good if they end as friends. Shows that a genuine apology (which are as rare as hens’ teeth on there) can repair things. I also loved him streaking around. We need more fun moments!
I quite like them now. Claire seems to be a decent person and Jesse is OK when he's not having childish 'issues' about things. I don't think they'll last though.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My god Tayla is a horror of a person, what is her problem!!! Although I don’t get Hugo writing stay….why would you? She is in no way redeemable. She reminds me of Whitney from MAFSUK.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I missed a few bits last night so I’m rewatching and my god, I’m even more annoyed at Alyssa now. The fact she ran straight to the girls and lied about what Duncan did, how he spoke and what he said while he was calm and kind in the way he talked about her is so telling about their characters. She’s just vile.

Reactions: 21
Many men would have not put up with her petulant behaviour and yet he remained so measured and calm. She is just vile.

Reactions: 19
Harrison is definitely into Evelyn, and it makes him furious that she isn’t into him. Whoever said it’s like a little boy in the playground tugging on a girls pigtails was bang on. ‘Rude, arrogant and you ignore me’ he just exposed himself completely. The ignoring bit is what hurts him (and his ego) the most.
That and his bald spot. (No offence meant to the follically challenged generally, just him!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That and his bald spot. (No offence meant to the follically challenged generally, just him!)
It does makes me wonder though, do they not know they are all balding? :unsure: Do they not care? Have they not heard of minoxidil? Each to their own I guess...but I had some hair shedding and I ran and I bought sooooo much product :ROFLMAO: I guess different for women too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Now I would expect it from me but not you T!
I only let myself down.....

On a positive I can keep up with the thread again amd comment as things happen 🤣 (I'm back watching Wentworth no more MAFS in advance)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m midway through catching up on last night’s ep. A couple of points I’d like to draw up. First of all, Whoremon is probably worse than Nurse Ratched. At least the latter is overtly hostile so many of the other participants have her cards marked but Whoremon is so underhandedly snaky. Deliberately slandering Duncan to the girls in order to get them on side before she starts offloading her fake manufactured drama onto them.

Also, whilst I like Evelyn there’s things she’s done that I don’t agree with. She outed Hugo slandering Tayla to the entire group, but was happily laughing and joking alongside Tayla at the retreat whilst Tayla was talking about her exes (just like Evelyn rightfully criticised Dan for doing) and how she has a high libido which Hugo isn’t satisfying.

Reactions: 11
Apparently the boys can't vent to the friends but Alyssa can totally destroy Duncan to the girls. Even the way she fake cries annoys me.

Reactions: 17
Had an upside down day. Ready way to early for MAFSA and may well be asleep by eight! Starting my snacks early. Going with the thrill/ danger of the mostly humble Revels (TM). The orange ones aren’t great. But as for those awful coffee infiltraters 🤢🤢🤢... I know you coffee revel loving tattlers live amongst us and I’m not here to start a war. I just don’t understand your ways 🤷🏻‍♀️💓

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m midway through catching up on last night’s ep. A couple of points I’d like to draw up. First of all, Whoremon is probably worse than Nurse Ratched. At least the latter is overtly hostile so many of the other participants have her cards marked but Whoremon is so underhandedly snaky. Deliberately slandering Duncan to the girls in order to get them on side before she starts offloading her fake manufactured drama onto them.

Also, whilst I like Evelyn there’s things she’s done that I don’t agree with. She outed Hugo slandering Tayla to the entire group, but was happily laughing and joking alongside Tayla at the retreat whilst Tayla was talking about her exes (just like Evelyn rightfully criticised Dan for doing) and how she has a high libido which Hugo isn’t satisfying.
I agree completely re Evelyn. The way tayla was talking about her ex was inappropriate and unpleasant with regards to Hugo, yet no one called her on it and worse, like you say, they were laughing along with her

Reactions: 10
I am always late to watching mafs with you all by days or hours so I always read and catch up but I am to be on time for once 🤣

Will my kids hate me for going to bed early or will they have to watch with me?

Reactions: 1
SORRY meant to post this behind a spoiler but it didn’t work! Haha trying again (btw this isn’t an actual spoiler, it is something about one of the contestants that came out when the season finished in Aus) I found it interesting cos I do think it semi explains some of her wild behaviour..

So apparently whoreman aka Alyssa was in the depths of a nasty divorce when filming mafs. Producers knew about this but still cast her which I think is poor considering their duty of care. I still think she is mental but I also think it explains a lot of her self sabotage behaviour

• Wow
Reactions: 13
SORRY meant to post this behind a spoiler but it didn’t work! Haha trying again (btw this isn’t an actual spoiler, it is something about one of the contestants that came out when the season finished in Aus) I found it interesting cos I do think it semi explains some of her wild behaviour..

So apparently whoreman aka Alyssa was in the depths of a nasty divorce when filming mafs. Producers knew about this but still cast her which I think is poor considering their duty of care. I still think she is mental but I also think it explains a lot of her self sabotage behaviour
That’s not right! I think the producers just threw out rule book in this season cos they’ve welcomed every toxic, unhealed person that applied

Reactions: 9
That’s not right! I think the producers just threw out rule book in this season cos they’ve welcomed every toxic, unhealed person that applied
Agree! It’s made me feel slightly bad for her. Slightly being the key word here. But she shouldn’t have been allowed on IMO

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.