MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #10 It's not a dinner party without buttdials and gaslighting (No Spoilers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had an upside down day. Ready way to early for MAFSA and may well be asleep by eight! Starting my snacks early. Going with the thrill/ danger of the mostly humble Revels (TM). The orange ones aren’t great. But as for those awful coffee infiltraters 🤢🤢🤢... I know you coffee revel loving tattlers live amongst us and I’m not here to start a war. I just don’t understand your ways 🤷🏻‍♀️💓
Revels are the Russian roulette of chocolate.
I have tesco own brand snickers. When did they get so small?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think that sort-of-spoiler makes sense… but honestly I don’t feel any differently about her. She chose to apply and to go on the show. It’s baffling to me that the producers accepted that but she’s still an absolute hole.

Reactions: 12
Evening all
I have actual chocolate buttons. The big ones! Or should I say I HAD chocolate buttons. They somehow disappeared while I was watching the news. 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
All i want is for when Bronte is asking that ques about all those who think her and horrorson relationship is fake speak up that they all pipe up, not even sorry 😁

Reactions: 9
Mel and Evs drunkenly sneaking away from the boring other brides to eavesdrop on the grooms is too funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry but why the duck does Harrison think he is the oracle of relationships?! He is honestly such a bad egg 😂

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.