MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #10 It's not a dinner party without buttdials and gaslighting (No Spoilers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pesky friend called for a longggg chat and I’m now way behind 😫😫😫. Although all I’ve seen since is butt dial butt dial butt dial. I hope they’ve moved on by the end of the show!

Reactions: 5
I suspect that they won't speak up. Most people don't want to stick their necks out.

If I was there I'd let that deluded bint Bronte get on with it 😄
Exactly. What's the worst that will happen? They'll complete the experiment, he'll ghost her and she'll feel like a head.
But she's in on it anyway, it's been obvious since she overnight decided to work at it and he suddenly became the love of her life.

Reactions: 12
I don’t get who found Evelyn and Mel?! I’m pretty sure 90% of the show is set up so it’s no big surprise they get discovered lol. Lol at Bronte asking everyone if their relationship is fake!!
the camera pointed on them could have been a clue 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly. What's the worst that will happen? They'll complete the experiment, he'll ghost her and she'll feel like a head.
But she's in on it anyway, it's been obvious since she overnight decided to work at it and he suddenly became the love of her life.
I'm like feet in both camps, I'd say "hell yeah fake as feck love but you crack on coz you deserve what's coming"

Reactions: 2
My heart sank for downtrodden Hugo when the guys immediately dismissed any hope for him and Tayla :cry:
dd.png

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Pesky friend called for a longggg chat and I’m now way behind 😫😫😫. Although all I’ve seen since is butt dial butt dial butt dial. I hope they’ve moved on by the end of the show!
I assume you mean former friend 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whatever the situation with horrid Harrison and birdbrained Bronte, I hope that someone answers with "I don't think your relationship is what YOU think it is".

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Horrorson is gross, hope his mask slips again with Brontë sooner rather than later as she’s making herself look like pathetic

The Duncan Alyssa chat was the opposite of John Travolta and ONJ’s Summer Loving…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Catching up. It’s fine Duncan I am sure plenty of tattlers will divorce their husbands for you x

Alyssa is INSANE.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've only really got into it this week so I have no idea what people's perceptions are of the couples but Alyssa wrecks my head!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And he became a cofounder of the Endometriosis Society 🤣
---
My heart sank for downtrodden Hugo when the guys immediately dismissed any hope for him and Tayla :cry:
View attachment 2093394
Cam at the top of his voice

"Nahhhhhhhh, nope, definitely not, can't see it" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Only just getting through tonight's episode (its rubbish without the usual viewalong!) and all i have to say is nobody wants what you and Harrison have Bronte, absolutely zero people.

p.s Claire come and collect your streaker of a husband! 🍑

• Haha
I don't think Claire is into Jesse 😬

Friends yes, but anything more she's not feeling it. She grimaces every time he hugs her.

Reactions: 9
When Duncan does run his mile away from Whoremon the absolute lunatic, I do hope someone will give me a heads up as to which direction he goes. That way, I know exactly where I need to be waiting with my foot stuck out, ready to force a fall at my feet.
It’s a love story of the ages.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hi MAFS folks. 👋 I never usually watch this, but tonight I landed on the channel when a woman was whining I WANT ATTENTIOOOON like a toddler. And then he gave her attention and she was like I DON'T WANT ATTENTION!! *silent treatment*

I bet when they discuss this later the experts will tell them they both need to #bekind and that he needs to consider her feelings.

I wonder what they'll say about the naked guy.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.