Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
What a chaotic dinner party!

How many times can we hear the word buttdial?
Dan the man proves he's nothing but a wank.
Tayla is still a horror.
Evelyn is a queen. Here's your crown, gal 👑
Justice for Sandy
Harrison has suddenly become Mr Morality

Sorry, the title is a bit shit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
I'm just going to say it but can you all remember Dan's mate literally laughing at the wedding and picking apart the very Indian inspired beautiful decor.
I just have a gut feeling that Dan and his friends may be racist 🤷🏼‍♀️ his friend is a horror!! Don't shoot me for saying it, it's just personally how I feel 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 40

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
From the get go Tayla has been a rude, offensive, spoilt brat. The way she has spoken and treated Hugo has been appalling. I think that's why none of us have questioned Hugh saying what he said. I'm surprised he's still with her tbh.

Dan however has been a snake with Sandy. She may be a bit dull and needy but she is essentially a good person and he's treating her really badly lately. Sleeping with her was a massive no no.

Evelyn is a Queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Demilee124

Chatty Member
Also, when Duncan made the point to Alyssa that if she wanted to spend time with him she should have just come over as he had no idea and thought she was having fun with the girls. Her response was that she’s not going over to him when he’s with the boys, but that means she expects him to go over to her with the girls?

She is exhausting!

I had a colleague like her who would exaggerate situations or change them to suit her narrative

Reactions: 34

Noppa

No Dan left the experiment because he's a prick who wants to live in the ocean

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Offish

VIP Member
I hate everyone this season. What a bunch of cunts.
Actually Stoner Ollie and Giggly Tahnee are okay. Melinda and Layton are also alright.
I want to tie tayla, Alyssa, Harrison and Brontë together and shove them off a cliff. Dan will let me know where the best beach for that would be.
Evelyn isn’t what she’s making herself out to be. I don’t know why I think that, I just do.

As an aside, I think it would improve the show if they set up cameras in the flats, like big brother style, rather than having cameramen in each couple’s space. It would make their interactions more natural and I think would lead to more realistic relationship progression.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33