Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Taylor17

VIP Member
She throws money at PTs, fancy equipment and magic pills and nothing changes.
Her middle age spread (as she calls is it) is down to her binge drinking and her poor eating habits.
While she's worked hard at creating a business for herself she is always looking for a quick and easy way out of everything else.
She hasn't talked about menopause is ages. That ship must have sailed.

Reactions: 1

spotlight

VIP Member
What is her purpose of being in dubai does anyone know? Is it for buying? Or pretending she is in her twenties again?

The hair is too light for a start. She's not ugly at all but she has one of those faces that's very lumpy with no defined edges to it. Like a potato.

Poppywell

Chatty Member
Electric cars are on the way out as this country has decided to make their own decisions now rather than listen to this poxy government ….. but Mavis loves hers so much

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
It’s rare you’d see someone in January, an especially cold January out in a summer dress regardless of whether the shops are selling them or not 😂😂
Sorry i thought you were saying she shouldnt be selling it/showing, but you're referring to her wearing it - agreed!!

Malc

Chatty Member
Remember the lady from Boherbue that used to share O Molly outfits all the time. I haven’t seen anything from her on either Instagram or Facebook about the new O Molly collection.

Jg86

VIP Member
I honestly do wonder how her husband puts up with her.
She is very vain, self obsessed, dramatic, false , two faced. She's the type someone dates in their 20s till they see through the act.