Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’m so embarrassed for her up there dying for attention in front of the actual singer. What is she like. LOL at the one who said she’s always blazing trails, how? These fools are jokes

Reactions: 1

Tammys

VIP Member
She's a pain full stop. Great Maeve, a stranger told you ye all looked happy on your lovely sun holiday. Maybe she meant it as in it makes a change to normal🤣
Skitting
But on a serious note how weird someone noticing you on holidays and then to message you about it
There are strange people out there
But I suppose its expected when you plaster your kids over the Internet

Curlique

VIP Member
I didn't get up until lunchtime today. Why? It's the weekend and I had no plans for today. No kids to get me up so I had a luxurious lie in. Maeve is only jealous

Tammys

VIP Member
Why put up a story to delete it.
Oh she don't have time to reply .
She really needs to just put her phone away full stop.

Louber

Chatty Member
It’s one place I’d never go. The human rights situation aside it’s just shopping malls & restaurants. It’s all flash & no substance. Trashy women go there to be shat on for money. Google Dubai porta potty at your own risk
Is that what Maeve us looking forward to? 🤣🤣

• Haha

Jg86

VIP Member
That poor travel agent must be close to a breakdown having to deal with Maeve stuck in Dublin
I was thinking the same. Wouldn't be surprised if she shouted down the phone at her.
Why are they going to dubai? Is there a big fashion thing on?? Does anyone know?

Tammys

VIP Member
She sounds like a fool ranting about user 12478 will have an issue with her not declaring ads and gifts. They are the rules that have been put in place. User 234755 didn't make the rules. The boutique who is allegedly copying her generic wall must be selling more clothes than her. She's very riled up about it and the stupid spit laugh doesn't hide her pettiness.
Sounds like twins and me with her rant lol

• Haha

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I found out that i know his brother from the stories - jesus theyre nothing alike - cant brlieve theyre related 🤣