Maeve Dennehy (Love Cherish) #2 M-A-E-V-E Moany Annoying Entitled Vain Exhausting Maeve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread before the mods freak out at the length of the last one. Most liked title thanks to someone ☺

Just realised the last one was started 3 years ago today. This one probably won't last 3 months 😂

Reactions: 3
I'd be surprised if anything sells out. The smock dresses are horrible

Doesn’t matter if they don’t sell out “so ya” we will be told “so ya” that they did! So ya it’s all good …. Happy days 🤯 swallow swallow swallow

• Haha
I thought the green dress was a night dress till the clutch appeared

Reactions: 2
The oh molly group on Facebook is full of maeve die hard obsessed women. They are like they are getting clothes made by the gods. The excitement out of them is unreal. They are so happy for maeve which is nice of them but it's as if she is doing them a favour by letting them buy her clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The oh molly group on Facebook is full of maeve die hard obsessed women. They are like they are getting clothes made by the gods. The excitement out of them is unreal. They are so happy for maeve which is nice of them but it's as if she is doing them a favour by letting them buy her clothes.
Same wans will be refunding them next week 😂

Reactions: 2
What a bitchy nasty comment to make Maeve about the pink blazer! “Yer common and so last season”. I purchased that pink blazer and a lot more from that Season 2 O Molly, because I was a “sheep” and believed you , when you said that we would get so much wear out of it and could bring it out season after season. I’ve only ever worn in twice, so it was the biggest waste of money I’ve ever spent. Am I common so too? And to think she blames us for damaging her business 🙈, she’s well capable of doing it herself!

Reactions: 8
Is she still drunk this morning laughing at herself?
She's in full on smug mode. She has a thing for portraying herself as mad craic, crazy, wild. She's so far from that with her steady husband and 2 perfect children. Just because she gets rat arsed drunk regularly and records herself fake laughing with groups of well dressed women in their 40's does not a wild, free spirit make. Her ego goes off the charts when her clothes are selling well.

Reactions: 8
God she’s some mad bastard …. Like the funniest person I have ever came across 😳🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder she is annoyed that all the items didn't sell out. Anyone know if the store sold out??

Reactions: 1
I know so so tough - thoughts and prayers xx I feel so sorry for her! And she has 2 children and a job you know? I do not know how she does it all!

• Haha
Oh Maeve you are so deluded it’s comical. She didn’t think her customers would like culottes because she loves them, you know she is so fashion forward LOL. Don’t start me on the ‘exclusivity of Oh Molly’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂 that kind of farmers wife / teachers fashion is everywhere

Lots of people selling the new season stock on the O Molly preloved page on Facebook already. Why did they bother even buying them so ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What do you call people who think everything they do is so funny and interesting. I get she adores her father but what was so hilarious about what he was saying about a turkey. Absolutely nothing. If she found it so funny wouldn't the laughter have gone out of it a bit by the time she took the phone out, set it up and pressed record. Is she going to try and make her dad a thing like Sarah burke and her granny. I don't blame her for her big head because the oh molly Facebook page talk about her like she's the second coming of christ and her clothes are spun by the angels. These wans are probably dming her constantly telling her she's amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just goes to show the profit that she’s making from O Molly stuff, if she can treat herself to this on a Friday. I bought 2 tops for myself last night online (spent €100), and the guilt that I have over it is something else 😌

• Heart