Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louber

Chatty Member
She does look way older, my sis is 40 this yr and was asked for ID in an off licence at Christmas. You'd nearly ask Maeve for her pensioners free travel pass on the train instead 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Jg86

VIP Member
I can see her getting the chin surgery soon because she hasn't figured out that she can't out train a shit diet and lifestyle.

Jg86

VIP Member
In those stories she is honestly starting to look like a character out of the muppets. The bad brows , botox and bad makeup really aren't doing her favours

Maxser

OMG, dos she have a friend to phone instead of angling the camera up her nose to tell us "its all good"

Noseyone1977

True
Remember the pictures are posed with very good lighting. She's not training hard if she was she would be far more toned plus she has admitted she's no longer between a 10/12 but 12/14.
Remember the pictures are posed with very good lighting. She's not training hard if she was she would be far more toned plus she has admitted she's no longer between a 10/12 but 12/14.
She doesnt seem to be killing herself training alright but I did think her figure looked lwell, all things considered. Yes, she knows how to pose alright she is just seriously lacking in cop on for a 40 something mother and business owner. Big sour head on her then in the shop in real life.