Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tammys

VIP Member
Just had a look. My God, it's awful on her as well. Doesn't seem to suit any body shape. The shape or lack of doesn't nothing for her either. It's not as if it's cheap either. Why would anyone spend on that??
Awful I'm afraid to look up price

Jg86

VIP Member
She is actually coming across kind of manic to me lately. She is behaving strangely
I think her binge drinking/ dieting combined with perimenopause are hitting her very hard at the moment.
Again with the awful overpriced stock. She has zero taste.

Malc

Chatty Member
I saw a girl yesterday with the long cardigan on, and I couldn’t get over how bad the quality looked for €84

Jg86

VIP Member
Her new range hasn't sold out. Plenty left , I think people have finally realised how much of a con woman she is.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
100% and thinks she is such a boss bitch. She is definitely angling herself now into the role of speaker/guru/mentor/oracle on all things for women in business. Doing more events etc. God love us, she owns a shop in charleville, hardly 5th avenue like. Got to love her confidence. She has totally made a unique selling point as well of her losses. Yes of course she went through a lot losing a mom and sister quite young but by God shes not shy about using it to big herself up.
In her head she’s a huge success story. In her head. Ya she really knows how to pull on the heartstrings alright. She always seems like a lonely woman to me. I don’t think she has any friends to talk to

I don't know anything about Dubai or where she's staying but what I've read is that it'll be most likely dry and sunny again in a few days. Who knows if the hotels/shops are affected that much or if they're wrecked. Like is it just one area or the whole place?

Maxser

follow his stories for a good lol - the cut of her in the drivers seat with the breathy laughing. what are they even going to talk about for the duration of this holiday. Talk about a pair of misfits

Snazzy

VIP Member
Please someone make one on casual weekend style. Never declares ads. Known locally to walk around looking down on people!
Totally looks down on people - my friend used to work in the Bons & said she was a total Diva! Loves herself for some reason.

Jg86

VIP Member
And by boring we just mean "normal*
---

She looks well tbf, the weightt training is paying off but shes trying too hard.
Remember the pictures are posed with very good lighting. She's not training hard if she was she would be far more toned plus she has admitted she's no longer between a 10/12 but 12/14.