Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi88

VIP Member
I don't know anything about Dubai or where she's staying but what I've read is that it'll be most likely dry and sunny again in a few days. Who knows if the hotels/shops are affected that much or if they're wrecked. Like is it just one area or the whole place?
Any article I read about it said they are not equipped to deal with this and drainage is poor. 18 months worth of rain fell in a one day so it will take a while to clear you would think. I'm not sure what areas are affected.

People who flew in last night were stranded at the airport as they couldnt get transport to the city.

Reactions: 1
I had a quick look through the previous seasons. I didn't know much about oh Molly and genuinely I don't think I've ever seen anything as bad.

Malc

Chatty Member
Did she say Stephen got her the yoga retreat as a present. Money well spent by the sounds of it if she came back with more patience. He probably had a moan free weekend too
Ya, I think she said she asked him to get if for her as a Christmas present

Curlique

VIP Member
Remember the lady from Boherbue that used to share O Molly outfits all the time. I haven’t seen anything from her on either Instagram or Facebook about the new O Molly collection.
I definitely thought I saw her sharing it in the past few days. I could be wrong though

Jg86

VIP Member
The reversible kimonos look so cheap and tacky . Like something you would buy at a market stall.

Tammys

VIP Member
God love her she truly does. After a very long day yesterday of free champagne, a gifted jo malone hand/nails massage, free mske up done in BT, a day out speaking at an event she got paid for and all the freebies at that. Its such a hard life she has.
With the other head melt Lisa.

Jg86

VIP Member
I bet she had a massive hissy fit over the rain and was so upset that it has impacted her trip.

ShaSha1234

She looks horrific in all those sequins dresses . They do zero for her and wouldn’t entice me to buy . Where is she off to with the prices as well ..

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Does she ever rewatch her stories & think wow I’m actually pretty rude? ‘I’ve no intention of answering questions about holidays’ ok but stop bleating on about it inviting questions then. Jesus she is vile