Eimear Hallahan - @misshallahan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her from her time working in Flamingo boutique, she seems to be gone extremely painful

Reactions: 3
I remember her from her time working in Flamingo boutique, she seems to be gone extremely painful
Yup she was quite normal and had her head screwed on right! Now she after becoming a typical hun

A few requested a thread for Eimear so here ye go. A insta hun from Cork, Ireland.
A good few asking for a thread for “Casual Weekend Style”, lots of undeclared ads, a pout & notions - wonder could you do us a favour 🙏 pretty please

What I want to know is where does she get the Money for all her clothes, shoes and handbags?? Like there’s no way she could afford it all

I’d love to know how she is getting these speaking events. What would she know about anything? Her following is largely bought followers. Her engagement is piss poor

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t mark a single post correctly. Gifted is not good enough anymore. She’s getting so much for free lately can she not do what she is meant to do. I’m reporting all her posts.

Reactions: 4
Where does she get all the money to buy all the clothes & shoes? Surely they can’t be pulling in that money

Reactions: 4
I actually remember this girl from school and she was always very nice and very normal, she’s probably one of the only insta huns that I enjoy watching and would like to see do well. She’s very likeable

I actually remember this girl from school and she was always very nice and very normal, she’s probably one of the only insta huns that I enjoy watching and would like to see do well. She’s very likeable
Would love to know what happened with herself and Ellie

I think she’s fairly likable but how in the name of god does she afford the constant new clothes? Like Ganni jacket that’s €500+ and more white fox tracksuits than she knows what to do with! Does Jack fund that or Mammy & Daddy?
I know she is probably quite insecure about her skin but heavy makeup on acne looks awful😫
She needs to go to a dermatologist! Roccutane would change her skin completely.

I think she’s fairly likable but how in the name of god does she afford the constant new clothes? Like Ganni jacket that’s €500+ and more white fox tracksuits than she knows what to do with! Does Jack fund that or Mammy & Daddy?
I know she is probably quite insecure about her skin but heavy makeup on acne looks awful😫
She needs to go to a dermatologist! Roccutane would change her skin completely.
I’d say whatever she makes from ads is spent on clothes. Her skin is horrific, she needs to lay off the BPerfect shite. She makes me laugh lately sitting there on the bed name dropping big cosmetic brands ‘that she worked for’ as if she wasn’t just on the makeup counter 😂😂

I’d say whatever she makes from ads is spent on clothes. Her skin is horrific, she needs to lay off the BPerfect shite. She makes me laugh lately sitting there on the bed name dropping big cosmetic brands ‘that she worked for’ as if she wasn’t just on the makeup counter 😂😂
I highly doubt she makes enough from ads to keep up with her shopping addiction.
also, cannot understand how in the hell she afforded a mortgage. It was 100% just in jacks name. I highly doubt her salary or spending habits would be appealing to any bank.