Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I can’t understand why she thinks it’s ok to come on & say these things on instagram. It’s massively embarrassing. How dare employees expect a living wage they can actually live on. Didn’t her husband already have that house when they met so it’s not like she ever had to support herself? She is such a privileged brat, I’d say the girls who work for her could tell some tales. She is horrible

Reactions: 14

Noseyone1977

That story really didn't come across well 😬 it sounded as fucking ungrateful... while I can understand to a degree how you might feel pulled in so many directions financially and that u can't give unlimited money, she literally has a fundraiser once a year and has gotten the handouts from heaps of local businesses over the last 10yrs+. The neck of her to come on moaning then when those businesses are looking for her charitable donation.

I never have too much of a moan about her, I'm usually a bit on the fence but that was in bad taste!!
She cannot read the room. She literally does a massive fundraiser every year for marymount and its so well supported locally. Moaning about charity but going to dubai, lanzarote, Centre parks wherever else.... Oblivious to how pathetic it sounds to crib about sick pay for staff and charity. Also.... No one needs to hear her sucking on a protein snack... She thinks she invented weight training or women eating protein. Mother of God.

Reactions: 12

Heidi88

VIP Member
It is very telling that she stayed 2 nights in an airport hotel than going home to her kids.

Reactions: 11

Tammys

VIP Member
She has to be the biggest moaner on the gram

why even come on and discuss this regarding donations no problem when the donations come in for her charity event.
Same few weeks ago giveing out that she now has to pay staff for their sick days entitlements.
She does herself no favours with her rants .

Her husband seems a sensible man you would think he would advise her about her moaning and giveing out its not professionally

Reactions: 10

Loopyloz

I know Queen Mavis said we aren’t allowed opinions but this has to be her ugliest collection yet 😲

Taylor17

VIP Member
She seems to want mothers day cancelled because she finds it a difficult day. She's the most entitled woman. She loves the attention she gets from constantly talking about her losses. If Stephen and the kids don't lavish her with expensive gifts on mother's day and ignore the day will she be OK with that? I doubt it. People who have difficult relationships with their mother find the day hard too. Some of us have horrible mothers.

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Her attitude has to be costing her business. She comes across as such an entitled asshole the majority of the time. The bragging is so off putting. I wouldn’t wear the shite she sells because I’m in my 40’s not 50’s but if I was her customer I’d be put off. She’s just so unlikeable

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
If she hates instagram so much stop chatting shit into your phone all day!! 🤣🤣 she offends people because she comes across like an asshole & sorry going to an event with Erin McGregor. A chav bankrolled by an aggressive rapist, not a good look for anyone.
Do better Maeve

Reactions: 9

Louber

Chatty Member
I hate this absolute pointless vanity of punishing yourself before a holiday, just to go there and eat and drink rings around yourself and come home a stone heavier. What is the point of that?!

I can't believe it's sold out.....wtf.....who is buying it? I'm early 40's and wouldn't look at them for both the colour and the style and that's before looking at the price. The only things I own in that colour is underwear 😱
Wonder did she buy lower numbers this time to be sure to claim she sold out

Noseyone1977

We have all lost someone very close to us and we just have to get through these special days.
But not talking about it all the time
I think thats the problem, she doesnt seem to have anyone to talk to, can you inagine constantly talking pure nonsense into the phone. She isnt even doing it to try and sell like Lisa Lust 🤢 or more of them. Its like she has no one to talk to!
---
She needs counselling.
She needs to get through it like a lot of us do, and just understand that some people are lucky enough to have their mums and they are entitled to enjoy the day. I hate mothers day personally as my mam is gone but I wont moan about it when people at work are talking about where they are taking their mam etc. I ll have a pang of jealousy but i ll keep it to myself. Not maeve though, she is different, she is the only one who has experienced loss.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jg86

VIP Member
I am surprised really with this constant leopard look being used. The teal and black colours worked well. But these are not good. The coral is nice but she seems to have used loads of that mushroom beige which is too much imo
Mushroom beige that's only way to describe that colour🤣🤣🤣
According to her its not leopard, its her own take on a heart 🙄
The kimono is €112 . God only knows what price the hideous smock dress will be.

• Wow

Louber

Chatty Member
Anyone watch the q and a she did yesterday on the hairdressers stories? She said something about not wanting to share too much of Dubai as she gets a lot of hate online and people be giving out that she's after leaving her kids at home with their father.

Would you ever fuck off Maeve, you deserve far more hate than what you get. You made a ghoul of yourself bragging for the last 2 months now stop about Dubai and I'm delighted for ya that it's been pissed all over by the storm.

I'd say herself and the lips are well wither well withered from eachother at this stage.

• Haha

Malc

Chatty Member
I couldn’t even bring myself watch the try on video. Had a quick look at the post with photos and prices.
The T-shirts are so short! She caters for size 8-20 but how can anyone that’s a size 20 wear a T-shirt that short? I’m a big girl and there is no way I would wear a top that short. That’s why she’s always left with the bigger sizes.

Jg86

VIP Member
I wonder will she give out about returns again with this season. She was so angry with people for returning.

Reactions: 8

Taylor17

VIP Member
They come across as mere acquaintances. They know nothing about each other. She just wanted someone to go to dubai with her. She has said before that her husband is boring which is hugely disrespectful considering all he appears to do to support her and their family. The hubby needs to stay home and look after the kids so she can go on a piss up that includes a 1st class flight with her hairdresser. How else could she cling on to the cool, mad girl vibe.

• Wow

Malc

Chatty Member
What a bitchy nasty comment to make Maeve about the pink blazer! “Yer common and so last season”. I purchased that pink blazer and a lot more from that Season 2 O Molly, because I was a “sheep” and believed you , when you said that we would get so much wear out of it and could bring it out season after season. I’ve only ever worn in twice, so it was the biggest waste of money I’ve ever spent. Am I common so too? And to think she blames us for damaging her business 🙈, she’s well capable of doing it herself!

Noseyone1977

She’s obsessed with herself
100% and thinks she is such a boss bitch. She is definitely angling herself now into the role of speaker/guru/mentor/oracle on all things for women in business. Doing more events etc. God love us, she owns a shop in charleville, hardly 5th avenue like. Got to love her confidence. She has totally made a unique selling point as well of her losses. Yes of course she went through a lot losing a mom and sister quite young but by God shes not shy about using it to big herself up.

• Heart

Taylor17

VIP Member
Who was the eejit who asked if they were a couple? Does that person have no gaydar? Or eyes and ears?
More like mother and son than a couple. There was a definite generation gap there no matter how many shots she downs with him

• Haha