Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louber

Chatty Member
Whatever it is with her try ons, very often I think she looks smaller than say a 12 or 14. I would have said she looks more like a 10 on top in a lot of stuff. Maybe because she has a modest bust. Or she is unreal at angles and lighting.

I'm a big 8/small 10 and maybe I just can't dress for shit bit I feel I look as big as her in my clothes!

The kimono is daylight robbery 😬😬😬

Malc

Chatty Member
Dubai airport authorities are telling people to stay away from the airport if possible. I can't believe she is still going. It would be like going to Midleton for the weekend when they got flooded!
Surely be to God she won’t go. How could they even land ??

Tammys

VIP Member
Yeah she has mentioned the brother a good few times and now it’s gas craic to mention him and at how ALLERGIC he is to her… sorry I meant social media 🤣
God the swallowing — she’s giving Dim Dom a run for her money with that!!!
I’d say that shop is a goner / thinking it will be online only soon!! It’s been years since I actually went to a shop to buy a dress!!
Why does she swallow after ever sentence weird

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
She’s livid that the person in the cab said they unfollowed love cherish. Why even mention it at all? As for her let kids be kids Maeve shut up ffs you seem allergic to your kids 😂
What's this about the unfollowing love cherish? I tend to skip over her stories so missed this. Thanks 😊