Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kathleen22

VIP Member
IMG_5416.png

labelsource just posted a longer version of this video of them saying what brands they’re wearing .. the comments about le merj 😂👌🏼

IMG_5420.jpeg

IMG_5417.jpeg

IMG_5418.jpeg

IMG_5419.jpeg

How embarrassing that being your man

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

scandiii

They keep deleting comments but who’s seen the Luxe to kill ad with Madison on it?? With her running round with a homeless sign saying she needs money for the new drop?!!! How on Earth did they allow that and why would she agree to do that during a cost of living crisis

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
Going on a paid brand trip with a clothing brand and then saying you’re “not there for the outfits” is giving beyond ungrateful, it’s literally your job luv

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

minxypoo

IMG_1598.jpg

I think it's about time to leave this here again as a reminder that THIS is the Italian-Persian-curly-haired-naturally-tanned mamacita that we now know as Badison 🥴 literally all smoke and mirrors

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

peachesncreammm

Chatty Member
I thought it was very telling in her LA vlog when she was walking round the designer vintage store saying about how she can’t justify spending $1000 dollars on a Dior leather jacket or $6000 dollars on a Chanel, yet this comes from the same woman who claims to have multiple Chanel bags and a £2000 Prada puffer coat… let alone all the other designer tack she owns!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
In her new vlog she says she didn't want to celebrate Halloween when there's so much going on in the world which I get but this is the same girl who broke all lockdown rules to celebrate NYE during a pandemic so I don't know why she is pretending she has any morals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

nasm

£80 for a self care session with someone who is so malnourished that their periods have stopped, is in and out of a toxic relationship and has no clue what her identity is. You couldn’t make this shit up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Kathleen22

VIP Member
IMG_1062.png

Back in her Italian era ✨

Still can’t believe how much she let her fake voice slip in hans vlog 🤣 she was like ‘I feel so much like a laydehhh’ instead of ‘laydeeeeee’

someone commented saying omg you two sound soo northern in this and Han replied ‘omg love that! 🤣’ don’t lieeee

• Haha
Reactions: 37

titfortat246

View attachment 2872825

Gosh every time I see her I’m equally as shocked about how unwell she looks/is.

jeans and a white tank 😖 white fox should feel offended. The theme was quite obviously ‘white’ so she wears blue jeans?? She just wants to be a qUiRKy fashion girleeeee that goes against the grain, but it just looks stupid standing with all the other girls and for something like coachella it just doesn’t go.

maybe nothing fit her out of the clothes they picked for her 😔 wouldn’t surprise me
IMG_1001.jpeg

right so aren’t White Fox paying them to go and theoretically show off their clothes? Also agree with all of the above, I hope she gets the help she needs

• Haha

virgocat

The event actually looked cute but what I don’t get is - she’s not a fitness girl and she is so unhealthy, so why have her doing a wellness event?!
yeah pretty hypocritical to have a self love/wellness event headed by someone who has lost her period due to malnutrition and is at Dr roschs being butchered every other week

• Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
View attachment 2873185

right so aren’t White Fox paying them to go and theoretically show off their clothes? Also agree with all of the above, I hope she gets the help she needs
Errrrm Madison it's all well and good "having fun" but I don't think White Fox (a clothing company) paid thousands for you to be at this trip out of the goodness of their hearts just for the shits and giggles...jesus wept 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
I think she's well aware that she looks unwell. I think its the exact look shes going for to be honest. She's so emersed by instagram that shes got so influenced by all of these high end models and celebs that look the same. I don't actually think she cares, I think this is what she genuinely wants. Which is whats even scarier.

• Heart
Reactions: 36