Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video caught of her outside speaking about advice she’d give to her younger self is quite refreshing, in the sense of it showing what she looks like naturally, without any smoothing filter. She is a very pretty woman, however we all have texture to our skin, under eye puffiness, open pores/dry skin, smile lines (who doesn’t want these! Love seeing people happy 😀). What I am trying to say is, I wish people would be more natural and not rely on these filters. Daylight doesn’t lie and it shows you have an expressive face, rather than an artificially altered face.

Reactions: 10
Of course her moving out/in had to be in similar time to Rachel’s to make it all about herself lol

Reactions: 24
Why is she trying to make such a fake narrative about everything. Like surely she finds it hard work to keep up with all the fakeness and lies

Reactions: 19
Just gone through Rosh’s TikTok and Mads has been 6 times in 17 months. That’s only what has been filmed and posted, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s been more often and not filmed it.

Some videos are only 2-3 months apart. A lot of the filler she’s getting (tear trough, cheek, chin, temple, jaw) is supposed to last an average of 12-18 months. When I had tear trough filler mine lasted almost 2 years, and that’s with a fast metabolism and thyroid issues.

It’s pretty clear that she’s trying to gain back the weight lost from her face with filler instead of tackling the real issue.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
she thinks having a little bit of it dissolved means she can say she doesn't have lip fillers, i'm sick of influencers pumping their lips up to an obscene level, getting some dissolved then claiming they have natural lips... your whole life is literally photographed we can see you used to have paper thin lips ffs

Is she pretending she bought this home because she’s written my first home and I’m confused 😐 does she know how long it takes to buy somewhere you don’t just view and buy 😂 she’s clearly renting. If she says she’s bought it I will have second hand embarrassment for her and she’s just copying Rachel

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is she pretending she bought this home because she’s written my first home and I’m confused 😐 does she know how long it takes to buy somewhere you don’t just view and buy 😂 she’s clearly renting. If she says she’s bought it I will have second hand embarrassment for her and she’s just copying Rachel
i think it's the old apartament and by saying "my first home" she meant that this was the first house she lived in alone without her parents and she's moving now, but i could be wrong

I think that pic is of her old flat, saying “my first home” as it was the first place she lived after moving out of her family’s house. She’s being deliberately misleading again imo because she’s a broke witch and can’t let Rach have her moment lol

Reactions: 25
Literally came here to comment that isn’t it ironic since Rachel has purchased her own place and moved out of Manchester, documenting it quite a lot, Madison now has to interject and show herself moving into another overpriced rented apartment lmao. All attention on Mads, cause she can’t stand that Rachel is doing better than her in life.

Reactions: 20