Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who goes on holiday to New York and decides to go to a gym. I mean fair enough if you got one in your hotel, but go to the gym to a spin class. It's like oh I ate a whole slice of pizza, i must go the gym. sad really when you so far gone like that you just can't enjoy the holiday
Can imagine her playing the mysterious British girl In the corner

Reactions: 10
IMG_1062.png

Back in her Italian era ✨

Still can’t believe how much she let her fake voice slip in hans vlog 🤣 she was like ‘I feel so much like a laydehhh’ instead of ‘laydeeeeee’

someone commented saying omg you two sound soo northern in this and Han replied ‘omg love that! 🤣’ don’t lieeee

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 2848799

Back in her Italian era ✨

Still can’t believe how much she let her fake voice slip in hans vlog 🤣 she was like ‘I feel so much like a laydehhh’ instead of ‘laydeeeeee’

someone commented saying omg you two sound soo northern in this and Han replied ‘omg love that! 🤣’ don’t lieeee
I had a skip through that video but couldn’t find it, do you know at which part her accent slips😂 thanks x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I had a skip through that video but couldn’t find it, do you know at which part her accent slips😂 thanks x
Haha if you go to 12 mins in when they’re getting ready for a ‘gorgeous gorgeous girleeee date’ just listen to mads in particular 😂 at around 13.10 she says laydehhh instead of her usual forced way laydeeee

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How does this irrelevant witch get invited to coachella every year when she barely works - like any brand she goes with she’ll barely post about them or have never mentioned them before

• Haha
Reactions: 15
of course mads would say 'love that' at a 7 year old being excited about a teeth whitening kit... shes so bleeping stupid its crazy.

and the butcher rosch doing her filler while shes got a full face of makeup on, how hygienic!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
of course mads would say 'love that' at a 7 year old being excited about a teeth whitening kit... shes so bleeping stupid its crazy.

and the butcher rosch doing her filler while shes got a full face of makeup on, how hygienic!
She's afraid to offend someone or say something controversial.

You can tell when she was talking about it she clocked herself being "negative" about it so had to throw in the 'Love that' to be positive lol

She needs to be stopped from seeing that Dr Rosh too, I feel like he only fuels her insecurities & exploits her for his own content...

Reactions: 14
Shes finally broken up with manny
Apparently more will be revealed over the next few weeks 🙄 very much doubt it, she’ll just avoid talking about it and hope everyone forgets. She described herself as ‘heartbroken’ so makes it sound like he’s done something?

the 7 year old comment was ridiculous. As an ‘iNfLuEnCEr’ she should be saying the complete opposite and making young girls feel they don’t need any of this stuff…

She’s also said she’s now taking ashwagandha.. I keep seeing this trend on TikTok that girls are using it to help with weight loss? I know it’s promoted as helping stress and anxiety but it reduces cortisol which for women can lead to weight loss as high cortisol can stop you losing stubborn fat (I’m not an expert just going off TikTok vids 😂) but I can imagine she’s using this for the wrong reasons.

IMG_1243.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Her quads look so strange where she’s so slim also the floors blurred behind her is that because of editing?
Oh god yeah she's definitely edited her legs to give herself quads 😂 the floor is so blurry

Also look at the couch to the right of her waist - there's a chunk missing from poor editing 🤣

Reactions: 7
Oh god yeah she's definitely edited her legs to give herself quads 😂 the floor is so blurry

Also look at the couch to the right of her waist - there's a chunk missing from poor editing 🤣
But in the video it still looks like that?

Reactions: 3
I think she has issues with fully ending a relationship, it was the same with Pat being “just friends” because she couldn’t let go. He’s probably got sick of being strung along and finally ended it for good

Reactions: 11