Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's sooooo bad, she's common as muck and from Manchester. She defo thinks she's a different race, I truly believe she does??
That must be some sort of illness itself thinking your something you’re not 😬

Reactions: 8
IMG_1598.jpg

I think it's about time to leave this here again as a reminder that THIS is the Italian-Persian-curly-haired-naturally-tanned mamacita that we now know as Badison 🥴 literally all smoke and mirrors

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
she's looking even thinner in her new vlog... jesus

Reactions: 6
I've not seen the new vlog yet but can already say that she's bullshitting about solo dating. She is still going out with Manny, she just doesn't film him and does her best to make it look like she's by herself. She's got serious issues, I'm sick to death of her promoting anorexia and the companies that work with her should be bleeping ashamed of themselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Also what was with the weird voice/accent she put on when ordering those brownies? It's like she's trying to sound like she's not from England let alone Manchester

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Absolutely horrific

Looks like she’s been trafficked and forcefully injected with heroin

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's so funny how baddison is trying to be Kim k with her Poundland Manye 😭😭😭 babes probably did the DNA filter on tiktok saw 0.00002% Italian, Armenian or Persian & ran with it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That look would certainly not encourage me to by from.any brand that uses her!
Do we know if she has been using tanning injections/tan inhaler because those before pics are a total diff shade compared to the 'pale' look she says she is pre tan these days

Reactions: 2