Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
continue on here guys

So many questions, is she still with Hamye? is she moving? why can't she afford a car?

(first time making a thread, hope its good lol)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think her and manye have broken up
Hopefully she puts back on the weight
not having to pay for his arts and crafts or promote his crappy business anymore
She look stressed since being with him

Reactions: 15
I feel like Madison is one of them people that will always go back and forth with her ex for years.. I think she was the same with Patrick when they first broke up... so no doubt she's very on off again with Hamye (brilliant name) - I wonder if her wanting to move is to possibly have a fresh start on her own?

Reactions: 10
She really expects people to believe she walked 7000 steps around her apartment? 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I guess it's clear now then that her and Manye have broken up. She said she's been going through a lot personally and has been feeling really low, she did a tiktok explaining all her birthday plans and none of them included him - she even said she was spending her birthday doing a solo day. Hope they don't get back together and that leech can try and pay his own way for once

Reactions: 27
It's sad because I don't know other than to call it her Umar era loooool she looked better, and now it's totally different. I'm not saying she was better with Paddy or Umar or happier, but physically in videos around that time she didn't look how she did now and you can see the obvious difference. It's sad because I think she's so confused one minute wanting to gain a bum and editing to look curvier and then constantly working out and appearing to eat less, but saying the opposite.

I'm surprised she hasn't gone on and on about her bday plans but she has uploaded so I'll be intrigued to hear them because if ManYe isn't included, great because I dunno what he did for her.

Reactions: 11
somethings different with her face or am I stupid? maybe lips or teeth, idk
Just watching the new vlog and thought the same. It’s really noticeable from around half way through. I’m no expert but to me it looks like she’s had more Botox as her face seems frozen and also looks like she’s had more lip filler as there’s more definition in her top lip and it seems fuller. Birthday top ups from Rosh I’m guessing🙄

She seems very thin in this video. She also mentions she’s a 24” waist and XS in Zara clothing, so basically a UK size 6.
IMG_8797.png

Reactions: 10
I guess it's clear now then that her and Manye have broken up. She said she's been going through a lot personally and has been feeling really low, she did a tiktok explaining all her birthday plans and none of them included him - she even said she was spending her birthday doing a solo day. Hope they don't get back together and that leech can try and pay his own way for once
Is it new or old information that they aren’t following each other on insta anymore??

Reactions: 1
Just watching the new vlog and thought the same. It’s really noticeable from around half way through. I’m no expert but to me it looks like she’s had more Botox as her face seems frozen and also looks like she’s had more lip filler as there’s more definition in her top lip and it seems fuller. Birthday top ups from Rosh I’m guessing🙄

She seems very thin in this video. She also mentions she’s a 24” waist and XS in Zara clothing, so basically a UK size 6.
View attachment 2398035
yeah, maybe lip filler and lip flip botox?

Reactions: 1

View attachment 2398035
she has got to be smaller than an uk 6

Reactions: 18

View attachment 2398035
size 24 inch waist is healthy though but she doesn't look it. She must be smaller that 6

Reactions: 4