Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whitefox video of all the girls walking out the room to dinner. The fact she is considerably thinner than any of them who are all look around size 8-12 or so says a lot and can only imagine how tiny she is in person.

Reactions: 6
I’m confused? I thought Rachel was also going with white fox but haven’t seen her anywhere?

Reactions: 4
IMG_1270.png

God she looks awful 😩

I’m confused? I thought Rachel was also going with white fox but haven’t seen her anywhere?
I think she’s flying out today? She said last night ‘got a flight in the morning’ odd how she’s going out so much later than all the other girls

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2869853

God she looks awful 😩

I think she’s flying out today? She said last night ‘got a flight in the morning’ odd how she’s going out so much later than all the other girls
Oh okay I was about to go all out and slander the brand for not showing the one curvy girl they’ve invited, but will show the walking skeleton that is Madison. I’ll be nice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just realised how long her torso is, and her boob placement is so high up near her shoulders she should have gotten teardrop ones

Reactions: 7
Oh okay I was about to go all out and slander the brand for not showing the one curvy girl they’ve invited, but will show the walking skeleton that is Madison. I’ll be nice 😂
May (the last girl) is also a curvy queen and notice they are barely showing her in any of the content 😟 it’s just the turkey teef boob implant girlies that are everywhere as always

• Sad
Reactions: 9
probes the only free upgrade she could beg...

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2869853

God she looks awful 😩

The sad thing is she does actually look gorgeous here - and she often does look really pretty. There’s no denying she’s a really pretty girl. But her current physique is really concerning and takes away some of that beauty from her when she looks so skeletal and masculine especially with those V lines she seems to have developed in the pic posted after this.
She is so pretty and is really somewhat ruining herself more and more with the more weight she loses 💔

Reactions: 9
the arm and tits 🤮🤮
---
this is boring asf for coachella. why do brands even bother with her 🙄lowkey rude putting 0 effort into it
There’s been a trend recently where celebs dress down for coachella to differentiate themselves from the influencers who tend to go all out. Kendall Jenner did it last year so she’s deffo copying them to give off that casual this is is an everyday/not special event for me type vibe

Reactions: 15
the arm and tits 🤮🤮
---
this is boring asf for coachella. why do brands even bother with her 🙄lowkey rude putting 0 effort into it
A jacket in the desert? Is she on something??!! I know it gets cooler at night, but Jesus, wouldn’t wanna be around her sweating all day…

Reactions: 3
Ngl if I was cool enough to go to coachella I would dress down there’s no way I’m feeling uncomfortable in a dessert dancing getting drunk etc but I feel like they all do it to try look cool
---
Her latest tik tok……..,
That’s actually so sad

Reactions: 5